Declined Applying for JailBreak server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpooky531

Donator
Name:
The Spooky Skeleton YT.
In real live Tsvetoslav.

Steam 32 ID: STEAM_0:1:168736888

Time I am online: Normally at 14:00 to 16:00 in the week.In the weekend from 20:00 to 3:00 in the morning at least. Timezone: Europe,Bulgaria, Sofia.

Server I want to be admin on: I play on JailBreak but sometimes I play on VS Saxton Hale too.

Microphone: I have and I really use it on servers.

Other servers I have been an admin: I have been an admin on a server which wasn't really big.

SourceMod:I haven't used it but I have read it before.

Permission given by Madact

Why shoud you choose me: I really like playing on your servers but there are a lot people who don't play the game how it should and don't follow the rules of your community so I want to be able to save the people who are playing the game for fun and follow the rules.

How do I command the guys not following the rules: I tell them to stop (lets say freekillig in Jailbreak)but if they don't I am going to kick them and if they come back and do the same I will ban them for half a hour.
Mute and gig them if they spam microphones or for being racism. Using hacks will permanent ban you from all servers and you will get reported to Valve. Chatspammers will get 2 warnings. First I will tell them to stop twice and then I will mute them for that. Using other languages than English will be warned twice too and them I will mute him In the way he is using the other language.
Gliching ammo will be banned for 12 hours.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ranger Ciri and TWC
moved the thread.

Terrible application imo. also you as a person can be disrespectful, I remember you going on against Doggo today and you were both constantly insulting each other alot and it kept going, very immature. I also remember you accusing me for freekilling when I wasn't, didn't even know about the vandalising rule. Next time you can ask why you got killed instead of saying someone freekilled, it can get annoying. I'm a regular on JB so I've seen quite a lot of people and don't think you'd manage a good job as an admin.

• Agree
Reactions: Husky
That's in a REALLY arbitrary spot... Why do you think the template tells you to say it right at the start?

Since gameME is currently down, I am unable to give info about his game time, sessions and chat.I will do it once gameME comes back online.

For now, I am only posting his bans and comm blocks.

I've seen some good rule enforcing but sorry not enough, i've not seen him being disrespectful nor insulting anyone which is a +.

But for now, when I get to see more of him i'll stay Neutral.

Dont really have any opinion on him so i'll stay
Neutral

Staying neutral

Hm all right.

Since he passed all the requirements and such, improved certain things I thought well might as well give him permission. The feedback given though gives me a different perspective.
Overall from what I'm seeing, I guess I'm going to have to go neutral till I find out more about the applicant. As one person says one thing, someone says the opposite.

With that I'll close this for review.

declined due to complains about you ghosting, teamkilling aswell breaking the rules.

you may apply again in 1 month; 11.08.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread