Accepted Applying for FF2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"7 out of hundreds of people that play there. Way to go, mate."

Insinuating that you don't care about other players in the server, meaning that your attitude is unacceptable...

I second this. ^
--

It's lovely to see that Kitty and Blutz are besties with Emmi and all.
But this rant on her application is embarrassing.

I have people who complained about her behaviour and this is genuinly bothering to some players.
Me as a Administrator just leave out the facts I've heard about Emmi I am not going to lie about it and my personal relationship between me and her should not matter in her application, I expect the very same thing from other admins so please leave this personal nonsense out of this.

People can speak for themself, let the plays who are bothered by her behaviour do their word and let the people who would love her in their team have theirs.
You can always argue if the facts stated are not true or you have questions in why so.

What I think what is disturbing here is that nobody, NOT ANY ADMIN, had contacted Emmi about her meowing. Why didn't they do that if you conclude that so many admins knew that she did this? If you just went to her and explained it to her that you have people complaining about it then she could have changed it. She didn't knew and I never got any complainings whats-o-ever about it. Also I admit that I sometimes also have meowed into the mic and never got any complainings about it, I never overdo it and mostly its before I start a sentence. Emmi mostly meows if people ask her to or if she died but she mostly starts talking after it too. Besides, this is an application so lets keep it to an application and leave the off-topic stuff out of it.

just saying mostly no one would complain as if you would complain about the meowing it's apparently "Bullying" and her white knight admin jumps in immediatly

For the record, I'm gonna lock this thread as people seem to go off-topic.

Admins may open it whenever.

under review, result will be provided soon today.

accepted, welcome in the fluff-ish team.
your mentor during the trial phase will be @Blutz , should you have any questions feel free to ask us everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread