Accepted Applying for FF2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmi

Name

» Emilie, preferably Emmi.

» Currently 22, soon 23 on the 14th. of January.

Steam2 ID

» STEAM_0:0:35863089

» [U:1:71726178]

Online Times / Timezone

» Timezone: CET | GMT +1

» Online Times: Pretty much 24/7 if I'm not napping; usually playing between 10am - 4am? (Varies a lot)

Server(s)

» I play on FF2, VSH and Deathrun

» Applying for FF2

Microphone?

» Yes, I do and I also like to use it.

Experience as Admin or Mod?

» Yes, I do; Have been an admin on a friend's server for a few years.

Experience with administrating with SourceMod?

» Yes, I am familiar with it.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

» I am very mature, but am also a pretty fun person to interact with.

» I am liked (I hope :3) on the FF2 Server.

» I am strict, but fair.

» I want to keep peace on the server(s).

» I want the server to be enjoyable to play on.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

» Chat Spam/Cap Overuse/Mic Spam/Foreign Language/Insulting -- I would warn first, maybe a second time depending if they haven't replied to my first warning; I will go on and either gag/mute the person for 1 hour.

» Delaying/Not doing your damage -- First warn, toggle a timebomb, if they move I untoggle it. Delaying again, timebomb stays toggled.

» Teaming -- First a warning; slaying both or kick them - If they team again, I would consider a ban.

» Exploiting/Griefing -- I give out a warning and ban if they don't stop.

Eventho I am not admin anymore and I was pretty bored, dem spams mate ::S::
zlfj.png

There is a lot of those, "jump me , you lil' shitter" sounds a bit offensive, I know that is supposed to be a joke, but someones might take that serious, as insulting. Also, if applicant wants to be a admin, she/he shoudnt use "spam bindings" which easily leads to misunderstanding of the rules. Also, one thingie popped in my mind, do freak fortress 2 server really need more admins if there is active admins (what I know there is at least 4 admins)?

For the times i was on there i did hear alot of people complain about the meowing aswell...

The last time I played on the FF2 server for more than 10 minutes, I heard meowing and people complaining about "someone" trolling with the "hats = skill" bollocks, turns out it was Emmi.

Not sure if things have changed since then, I doubt it.

I think FF2 has 3 admins currently, not sure what happened with Wasman. Does it honestly need more admins?

There's also a thing, you joined the forum on Friday. When did Wasman resign? Seems like you're applying because he resigned.

Alright, let's see here.
I do meow every now and then, I don't spam/overdo it. Most people think it's funny; as I do it as a greeting or when I die.
The hat and no skill bullocks?
Someone instantly being like 'Hurr Durr, you have hats but are shit at the game.' I was pretty much topscoring with my damage every round and still got insulted like that? Cheers. I have no idea why I even got called out like that. :>
Also Wasman resigning and me applying has nothing to do with each other; as I didn't even know that he did resign and was very surprised that he did. I was talking about applying for a long while and finally did so.
As for the spam and the binds? They are mostly replies to other people; as for the "lil' shitter" bind I might as well remove it, if people are that sensitive.

The only thing I know from Emmi is that I hear everybody complain about meowing and microphone spamming.
Everytime when I come to the server and Emmi is playing on there this is the case what is going on, binds meowing and annoying noises can be heard.

I normally don't know how to act on this since a bunch of players love Emmi on the server and that could be a reason why she would fit in with the players on this communiy.
in the other hand, there are players who complain about this and leave when it happens.

I'm glad others shared their expirience above me so I'm no the only one who has heard from this.
I never saw her explaining rules or help the players out as well, one of her reasons why she wants to become a admin/would fit as one is that she claims to be serious while I've seen a other side to that.

Alright, let's see here.
I do meow every now and then, I don't spam/overdo it. Most people think it's funny; as I do it as a greeting or when I die.

Then why do so many people complain about it.. i doubt that most people like it looking at the reports and complaints

I never saw her explaining rules or help the players out as well,
Why should I go and warn people, when an admin IS on the server? As I'm afraid an admin would go and be like 'Yo, that's my job'.
I do warn/ remind people when there is no admin on the server, I also help people out, if I can.

Reactions: DrunkDoc
Why should I go and warn people, when an admin IS on the server? As I'm afraid an admin would go and be like 'Yo, that's my job'.
I do warn/ remind people when there is no admin on the server, I also help people out, if I can.

Aslong as you aren't being pushy and such you can point people towards there rules., If admins see how you act towards other players in a respectfull way For example camping as hale, you can tell them they can't do that. I think this has a positive effect on admins as they see you are trying to do good in a non cocky,disrespectfull way.

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
Oh boy, let's see.

I've been playing with Emmi in FF2 ever since she joined me and started playing there. I'd say she would fit well in the admin team. Emmi gets a +1 from me.

Her meowing isn't annoying as you, @Zushikikato Wolfeh , claim it to be. Most people aren't bothered by it, so it's either you and/or your friends that are being salty about it, or you just don't like Emmi for whatever reason. You can always mute her via client side, just sayin'. She also gave people warnings when they were breaking the rules, even when an admin was there, but he/she was the boss or afk for a moment.

As for Wasman, he resigned, so I don't see any problems with others stepping in and help out.

@Blutz Her meowing isn't annoying as you, @Zushikikato Wolfeh , claim it to be. Most people aren't bothered

Then WHY are there oh so many complaints againts it

Also nothing personal againts her, i just dislike anyone who does stuff like that.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Kevin and Wolf
Haven't heard a single complaint.

Then you haven't been talking to people clearly... i can name up atleast 7 people that i know whov complained. Not going to but you know who all plays there or used to play there, And i'am not even counting the random players on the server who complained in public chat :l

Not saying all of this because of OI i'am bothered by this and only me. I started this conversation because i'am not alone in on this.

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf and Flynt
Well..

Ok, Emmi is good player. She's friendly , helpful and she knows the rules. Policies are good to me and the app is great in general. I cannot personally convince that she should be chosen admin right away , right now , cuz I haven't played with her that much. But when I was reading everything from above I got a little uncertain so I have to give you an 0

Looking forward to see other's opinion/decision and noneless I wish you best of luck
(even tho Im not full admin)

Then you haven't been talking to people clearly... i can name up atleast 7 people that i know whov complained. Not going to but you know who all plays there or used to play there, And i'am not even counting the random players on the server who complained in public chat :l

Not saying all of this because of OI i'am bothered by this and only me. I started this conversation because i'am not alone in on this.
7 out of hundreds of people that play there. Way to go, mate.

Not going to but you know who all plays there or used to play there, And i'am not even counting the random players on the server who complained in public chat :l.

Blutz question do you even read the entire thing or are you that focused to let one of your friend get accepted that you can't read everything/ don't want to read everything.

not trying to be offensive just saying.

Blutz question do you even read the entire thing or are you that focused to let one of your friend get accepted that you can't read everything?

not trying to be offensive just saying.
Yes, I do. What's your point here?

7 out of hundreds of people that play there. Way to go, mate.

SO WHAT you are now putting up an attitude like oh shes annoying over 7 well know community members? IDC she can do such sht, but moment one person would insult you you would instant gag or warn them. As i said i know 7 ppl very well who complained plus a theres alot of random people complaining. You are litterly saying you don't care about 7 people's opinion because she is missbehaving and because she is you friend. Way to go Blutz.

"7 out of hundreds of people that play there. Way to go, mate."

Insinuating that you don't care about other players in the server, meaning that your attitude is unacceptable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread