Invalid Applying For FF2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpy

Name - Derpy ingame, Aaron IRL

Age - 16

Permission - Don't need it.

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:97150142

Online time & Timezone - I'm mostly online everyday, but from Monday to Friday, I'm mostly on in the afternoon times. My timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time)
UTC/GMT -5 hours.

Server I'm applying for & Visiting a bigger amount of servers in case of report - I'm applying for the Freak Fortress 2 #13 server. Yes, I would visit a bigger amount of servers if someone reported something.

Do I have a microphone - No, I don't.

Previous times I was admin/mod - I was once admin on a Deathmatch server, I don't remember the name because the server was shut down.

Experience administrating for SourceMod - I know some because I once had a server, but I only know just a little.

Why should I become an admin - Well, first of all I want to get rid of cheaters and hackers and help people have a good time, I also like to help people when they need it.

How I would do my job, punishments & policies - If I ever saw someone insult another person, I would give the insulter a warning, if the insulter insults someone else again, i would kick them. If the insulter came back and did it again, its a ban for about 30 minutes, and if it goes on again ill do something about it. If there was a hacker, I would kick them as a warning, if the hacker comes back and cheats again, its a ban for how bad the person was cheating, if the person comes back and cheats it will be a permanent ban.

Zeprus forgot to add: You can reapply as soon as you meet the playtime requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread