Invalid Applying for admin position #17 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Hey pandas :) This is my app.

Your name or nickname.
So my Name ingame now is Speedy.

Your Age:
I'm 15.

Who gave you permission to apply?
I don't need permission.

Your Steam2 ID
STEAM_0:1:74714996.

Your general online times and your timezone.
I'm ususally online after school, so from 15:00 to 20:00 or more. On weekdays I'm online from 9:00 to 20:00 or more.
My Timezone is:
Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00) also I'm from Slovenia :)

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I usually play on DeathRun, FF2, JailBreak, Trade server and Dodgeball sometimes.
I wan't to apply for JailBreak.

Do you have a microphone?
Yep.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator.
I have no experience as Admin or Mod.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Nope. I'm learning commands from this website, https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Admin_commands_(sourcemod).

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Ok so I've changed my self from previous App alot! I like to help other people on JB, Giving them advices... I respect rules, I know all the rules and I keep reading them. I would help JB to run smooth with no rulebreakers. Once again we have 3 admins... That's good but their not online/on the server all the time, I understand that they have other things to do. But sometimes we really need them and there's no one online. I'm friendly too Love to hear/tell jokes, Laugh and other things.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job.
No mic on BLU team: I would of ask him/her if he/she has a mic if no response 240Minutes GuardBan.

Freekilling 1-3 Freekills:
180 Minutes GuardBan. Massivly freekilling 240 to 540 Minutes GuardBan.

Spamming in chat: Gag for 60 Minutes.
Spamming in voice chat: Mute for 30 Minutes.

Insulting being Racist: Gag for 180 Minutes.

No mic when warden: 240 Minutes GuardBan.

Camping in armoury: 1 warning - Then 120 Minutes GuardBan.

False calls (!call): Ban for 60 Minutes,

Being useless Guard: Like opening cells without any permission from warden, Not listening to warden's orders, Being unnactive Guard: I think he/she deserves 60 to 120 Minutes GuardBan.

Baiting: First I would of slay him/her - 60 Minutes GuardBan.

Hacking: Record it and send it to higher/full admin.

After Banning, Slaying, Muting, Gaging I will explain to the player why he/she got banned, muted or Gaged. And that they can make an Appeal on our forums to get unbanned, Unmuted or Ungaged.

So this was my app. I really tried my best on this one because I really want to become an Admin, And I changed myself ALOT over the past month.
~Speedy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure that you were given a ban for teamkilling yesterday.

I double checked the logs for the players involved and it turns out you had 1 teamkill.

Edit: Gave the information to Wolf as there was no evidence except for the logs.

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:74714996&Submit
What? I swear I didn't teamkill, Samba and CAK3 were teamkilling eachother, Also I got TeamKilled by CAK3... I would never teamkill! Oh I've checked bans... Why was I banned I didn't teamkill. That has to be a mistake.

Checking the logs again, it turns out I was wrong. I would love for the gameME to be updated to have a colour-tag "RED" "BLU" as an additional tab of information.

Even with the last ban being wrong (my fault), it is still within the previous bans time range.

Checking the logs again, it turns out I was wrong. I would love for the gameME to be updated to have a colour-tag "RED" "BLU" as an additional tab of information.

Even with the last ban being wrong (my fault), it is still within the previous bans time range.
So I got banned for no reason? Cammy you scared me HUUH!

Hello everybody, welcome to Speedy's 6th Admin application.

I would like to start out that it's painfull to watch your application with all the flashy colours and bright bold text.
Since I know speedy for quite some time I do know how this player behaves and acts on the server.
I won't really make this one long.

After all those months you still haven't been able to learn all the rules, it happens quite oftenly when you tell people rules which are not true which makes me think you haven't been looking them up.
That means you are giving players false information/rules which isn't the most "clever" thing what a Admin could do.

There are a lot of rules in Jailbreak and there is no shame in looking the "small" rules up to be sure that your information is right.
Even I look up the rules when I'm not entirely sure, but that's not for the basic rules ofcourse. (hooray vandalizing rules, fents of armoury are alright to break and a window for example is vandalizing.)

Sorry to bring it to you like this on every application of yours, but I'll have to stay with my -1

Aslo, It's good to see you back again on the servers after... a month? longer?
Quite odd to make a application right away after playing for 5 days on the server again.
I don't know why you are so willing to become admin since you can tell the rules to players as a player yourself. (application reason)

• Agree
Reactions: Da Random
2074.jpg

Gonna take a closer look at the application later today. Would you kindly change the text color to normal and remove the bolds? That would make my day. Thanks!

Last edited:
1 month I don't think it was that long, I wasn't playing for 3 days because of my computer. And giving false info... That happened only 1 time I don't see it as a big deal, I read all the rules again, and I will do it again next week and so on. But thanks for commenting.

eye.jpg

Gonna take a closer look at the application later today. Would you kindly change the text color to normal and remove the bolds? That would make my day. Thanks!
I can't edit anymore... It said my 5minutes expired, So can you do it? Or should I ask Kevin?

I can't edit anymore... It said my 5minutes expired, So can you do it? Or should I ask Kevin?
Well it's propaply kinda late now, but anyway. I think even tho u are 15 , your still need permission from some1. Then u can atleast make sure that you have someone supporting when he thinks your ready for being admin. Because honestly the app layout talks itself, because making a app is like making a essay in school, u can't use colors, you can't use smileys and u need to think deeply before writing it. Ur chat seems to be clear, your policies seems to be ok, at least in my opinion. I have played with u time to time in ff2 , but that doesen't tell anything how you act in Jailbreak so I have to stay neutral on you. Mayby it will change in future idk, well see and I wish best of luck in your app.

Well it's propaply kinda late now, but anyway. I think even tho u are 15 , your still need permission from some1. Then u can atleast make sure that you have someone supporting when he thinks your ready for being admin. Because honestly the app layout talks itself, because making a app is like making a essay in school, u can't use colors, you can't use smileys and u need to think deeply before writing it. Ur chat seems to be clear, your policies seems to be ok, at least in my opinion. I have played with u time to time in ff2 , but that doesen't tell anything how you act in Jailbreak so I have to stay neutral on you. Mayby it will change in future idk, well see and I wish best of luck in your app.
I'll remember that ;) Thanks.

Well..; after 6 denied applications i just have to say...
23711914.gif

I would like to point out that this application is still invalid even with his most recent ban waived (due to reading mistakes on my part).

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:74714996&Submit

The second ban is still a ban. I just requested it to be reduced as he apologised and I knew he was going away on the same day.

As it states in the application "rules": "-You may not have any bans/mutes/gags for 1.5 months".

The next earliest ban is on 10-17-15.

He's still ~20 days out from his next application.

I've seen a player that has made about 6 applications (I think?) that also got denied with the message saying ''Applications will no longer be accepted from you''

@Mr.Pig Where was this little titbit of information mentioned?

I think there might be a limit, also I don't think you'll ever be accepted, no offense
That's offense. We don't need a maximum limit for application's, we need longer cooldowns. Every person can change.

That's all. Clear and short.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cammy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread