Declined apply for mod/admin in #04 Dodgeball + #19 Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogEyes

- Your name and/or nickname:

My ingame name: [Pootis-Express]Dogeyes[BUTT].
My real name: Thomas.

- Your age:

I'm currently 15 years old but on 18/05/2015 i will be 16.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread):

Nobody: i'm applying to a admin possition thats currently free and i'm 15 and almost older.

- Your Steam ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):

My steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59549228

- Your general online times and your timezone:

How long i can be online: - trough the week: 1-2 hours a day
- trough the weekends 4-8 hours a day
- trough the vacation 8+

Timezone: UTC/GMT+2

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:

1: #04 Dodgeball + #19 Dodgeball
2: Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: i don't know what you guys mean with this.(if i get some info about it than I will instant edit it.)

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins):

Yes i have a microphone but i don't really use it. I will use it when needed.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

I was a owner of a minecraft server. I was a head admin on a gmod darkrp communnity were the rules were verry hard. I'm now a superadmin on my friend his little fun tf2 server but thats friends only. I also have alot of experience with commands.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:

Yes i have.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:

Because i really like the server and the whole community. Also the settings of the dodgeball are perfect i really love the mechanics behind it. Now the last weeks that i'm playing dodgeball are not so fun because alot of players steal. I once needed to report 5 people and when an admin came than he didn't do anything. Also staff don't react quite fast. I know that there were admin on the #04 server when we really need them on the #19 and thats really pissing me off. But now the main part and what you see in every apply is: i like the server really badly cuz it is such good one. I like to help players and love it to teach them dodgeball and create for them a beter gameplay by punishing the stealer, blocker, spammers, trollers, ..... and what not. What i can give you for sure it i'm not in the friend politic i will ban or kick friends of me when they misbehave but will not abuse my powers.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.:

i will be online in undercover and observate the server when there are reports also i will play alot because dogeball is now a hobby for me.

Punishments: - first block or steal: slay
- second block or steal: slay + last warning
- third block or steal: kick + warning: next time ban
- fourth block or steal: ban: 2 hours
- fiveth block or steal: ban: perm.

- first voice- or chatspam: 30 min mute
- second voice- or chatspam: 1 day mute
- third voice- or chatspam: ban: 1 day

- trolling: ban: 2 days

Politics: everybody will get punished when breaking a rule even its a friend.

Thanks for reading my apply. I'll see you around.

Regards,
Dogeyes

-----------------------
little edit:
my play hour on dodgeball in the #19 server are +2 days

2: Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: i don't know what you guys mean with this.(if i get some info about it than I will instant edit it.)

This means like, when you develop further on do you feel you'll be able to administrate on other server in the future? Such as VSH, deathrun, etc. So we know you're flexible. Of course this is waaay further down the road, when you receive full admin.

Yes i have.

Mind giving us a couple of commands that you are familiar with?

when an admin came than he didn't do anything. Also staff don't react quite fast. I know that there were admin on the #04 server when we really need them on the #19 and thats really pissing me off.

Are you sure you're going to fit in when you all ready have a bad image of us all ready? xD Sounds like you don't like the staff all ready.

Oh...my...2 hours and then straight to a perm huh? xD That's very rare that someone will come back after a 2 hour ban and just restart still with the admin present on the server.
Errr..I think you might want to check out our sourcebans to see how the main structure of bans goes. I suggest you search up the admin deadsworn to get a feel of the amount of time for each ban.

He seems to just meet requirements. If you add his dodgeball 1 + 2 hours he goes over the 3 day mark.
Chatlogs are aggressive, seems to like to insult his fellow players now and then, not common. Might just be banter.
He has a ban for stealing but was last year.

Ah well, hopefully what I've given you, you can improve on. Felt a bit in the typing mood. Good luck.

• Informative
Reactions: Zeprus
Because i really like the server and the whole community. Also the settings of the dodgeball are perfect i really love the mechanics behind it. Now the last weeks that i'm playing dodgeball are not so fun because alot of players steal. I once needed to report 5 people and when an admin came than he didn't do anything. Also staff don't react quite fast. I know that there were admin on the #04 server when we really need them on the #19 and thats really pissing me off. But now the main part and what you see in every apply is: i like the server really badly cuz it is such good one. I like to help players and love it to teach them dodgeball and create for them a beter gameplay by punishing the stealer, blocker, spammers, trollers, ..... and what not. What i can give you for sure it i'm not in the friend politic i will ban or kick friends of me when they misbehave but will not abuse my powers.

Offtopic

First, you should to know, if admin is on server, he/she can be afk.

Second for me, it's really hard to administrate dodgeball servers, why? db's players are yelling/writes "Steal", "block" , " Admin do something we have a stealer/blocker", how we know who is breaking rules, if our players doesnt tell rulebreaker's names? Only blaming admins being really bad, when we are asking names.

Also you should know too, all db's admins want to play, not only being spectater and watch when others are playing. What i saw on both of db servers, admins reacts pretty fast, they do their admin dutys, when they are died or they doesnt need to airblast rockets. Admins can have fun.

Your chatlogs are aggressive, and somehow it's feels like you are not good admin. So I give a -1

- Your name and/or nickname:

My ingame name: [Pootis-Express]Dogeyes[BUTT].
My real name: Thomas.

- Your age:

I'm currently 15 years old but on 18/05/2015 i will be 16.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread):

Nobody: i'm applying to a admin possition thats currently free and i'm 15 and almost older.

- Your Steam ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):

My steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59549228

- Your general online times and your timezone:

How long i can be online: - trough the week: 1-2 hours a day
- trough the weekends 4-8 hours a day
- trough the vacation 8+

Timezone: UTC/GMT+2

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:

1: #04 Dodgeball + #19 Dodgeball
2: (edited) i won't want to be a admin on the other servers because they are not that fun and beside playing dodgeball i play mvm thats all so there won't be any use me being there.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins):

Yes i have a microphone but i don't really use it. I will use it when needed.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

I was a owner of a minecraft server. I was a head admin on a gmod darkrp communnity were the rules were verry hard. I'm now a superadmin on my friend his little fun tf2 server but thats friends only. I also have alot of experience with commands.

(edited) I'm sorry i made a mistake here i tought it was another program.
Its a no on this question.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.:

i will be online in undercover and observate the server when there are reports also i will play alot because dogeball is now a hobby for me.

Punishments: - first block or steal: slay
- second block or steal: slay + last warning
- third block or steal: kick + warning: next time ban

- first voice- or chatspam: 30 min mute
- second voice- or chatspam: 1 day mute
- third voice- or chatspam: ban: 1 day

- trolling: ban: 2 days

Politics: everybody will get punished when breaking a rule even its a friend.

Thanks for reading my apply. I'll see you around.

Regards,
Dogeyes

-----------------------
little edit:
my play hour on dodgeball in the #19 server are +2 days

-----------------------------------------
edit after reading the 2 reply's:

SO about the chat and agressieve chatting by me.
first of all i want to say that i mostly yelled at someone stealing or blocking me thats than talking to me in voice chat while what they said was even worse(er) than what i'm saying.
Secondly srry for such aggresieve chat i didn't know it was that much.

Than I don't have a bad look on admins but when a admin is in a game with me and i'm saying 2 names that are stealing constantly and than not doing anything not even giving a warning well than i think there is something going wrong.

and know that admins can be afk than i'm asking: "is he the admin afk" if they say yes ok than ill wait and collect evidence.

about the punishment: If something isn't correct about that than i would ask you guys for help cuz i come from a gmod community and tf2 is alot different.

Wait don't the new requirements mean he needs DeadSworn's permission or from someone higher?

Wait don't the new requirements mean he needs DeadSworn's permission or from someone higher?
No because both servers are in need of admins according to the list and he is 15 so he doesn't need permissions.

I'm curious about this one though:
"Changed some requirements:
  • Minimum playtime is now 72 hours (3 days) for each server you apply for"

No because both servers are in need of admins according to the list and he is 15 so he doesn't need permissions.

It's like deathrun, everyone goes on one and uncommonly two. I feel if we start putting 3 days between servers that have the same gamemode as separate entities no one is going to get accepted. Unless they've been here playing for a while, but those (like me) who came here looking for a place to settle will have to put in extra effort than the other servers they could apply for just to get admin. No thanks!

• Agree
Reactions: EvoWarrior5

I've asked Ron on this and he said it's 3 days per gamemode:
12:45 - [ΛКФĐ] DeadSworn: Anyway I wanted to ask you something else, on the new application rules.
How does 3 days work for duel servers?
12:46 - [ΛКФĐ] DeadSworn: eg db1 & 2
12:46 - Ron! - Panda.tf: it combines
12:46 - Ron! - Panda.tf: 1.5 days in each
12:46 - Ron! - Panda.tf: will be fine as well
12:46 - [ΛКФĐ] DeadSworn: So if you got 3 days on 1 is also okay?
12:46 - Ron! - Panda.tf: Yes, the servers are basically the same gamemode
12:46 - [ΛКФĐ] DeadSworn: Okay thanks :)
12:46 - Ron! - Panda.tf: So having 3 days combined or alone in one
12:46 - Ron! - Panda.tf: is fine

• Informative
Reactions: Doc Piss and Zeprus
could i aksely know that i'm acccepted or not because i think its taking a long time. srry when this sounds disrespectfull i'm sorry for it but i really want to know it

In order for the admins to know whether you are accepted or not they need to talk to each other about your application first and then decide to accept or decline you there may be some admins who have not read this application yet, patience is a virtue.

• Winner
Reactions: TheDo0octor
I've had a quick look and I've noticed alot of player disrespect and such (https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/668674)
An admin must be respectful to players and vice versa, judging from your chat log I don't see any improvement after some time (Since you've applied).

I have yet to see you in-game as I don't frequent #19 as much, maybe i'll join you some time.
But right now I believe you should work on your punishments as they are quite odd and also your chat log, I will not vote until I see some improvement.

Reactions: MichaelWebb100
and thats the roblem with this log sometimes i make jokes but those chat you don't get to see and than in my opinion its wrong to judge it on that and yes i disrespect players that are like constantly stealing and body blocking and trolling cuz there are to little amount of admin to do something about it

and yes i disrespect players that are like constantly stealing and body blocking and trolling cuz there are to little amount of admin to do something about it
In all honesty disrespecting other players does not help your cause in any way shape or form I feel that the correct course of action would be to call an admin to take care of the stealers and blockers and to mute/gag the trolls

• Agree
Reactions: DeadSworn
Just giving this a little bump since people seem to have forgotten about it.

Denied.

You may re-apply in 1.5 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread