Declined Apply for admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Spongebob

1. My name is S.H.I.E.L.D.a | AwesomeSpongeBob
  2. my age is 15-16
  3. EvoWarrior5 give me the premission to apply
  4. STEAM_0:1:72947938
  5. monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday in hour 3:00 friday in 1:00 and saturday and sunday always!
  6. i actually play i just like it's too cool for me! :)
  7. ehh,No and actually i dont play Jailbreak
  8. No,i just been on my friend server Co-owner but not admin or moderator!:(
  9. No.
  10. i going to make sure There noone gonna break the rules and if he break them like Spam in voice or chat going to get muted.
  11. i will make people understand what that mean to type in chat too much or voice in chat not in english or something like dat, if i said him stop and he didn't i could mute him for 30 min, if he countinue when the 30 mins passed i could gag him for 60 mins, if he countinue i could gag him for 1140 or e.g Ban for Chat Spam Or Voice Spam if he wanna unban he's need to check on panda.tf :cool:

• Dislike
Reactions: Danny and Matth
I'll format my reply the same way in which the app is formatted.
  1. I did not gave you permission, I have no idea what you are talking about.
  2. No servers for which you are applying is listed.

Is this even an app? the template is there to aid the readers, please re-format the thread.

[QUOTE=''

2. my age is 15-16
  5. monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday in hour 3:00 friday in 1:00 and saturday and sunday always!
  9. No.
  10. i going to make sure There noone gonna break the rules and if he break them like Spam in voice or chat going to get muted.
  11. i will make people understand what that mean to type in chat too much or voice in chat not in english or something like dat, if i said him stop and he didn't i could mute him for 30 min, if he countinue when the 30 mins passed i could gag him for 60 mins, if he countinue i could gag him for 1140 or e.g Ban for Chat Spam Or Voice Spam if he wanna unban he's need to check on panda.tf :cool:
[/QUOTE]
  2. my age is 15-16
  9. No.

Reactions: Bambi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread