Invalid Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eev

Donator
Name : Eev

Premission To Apply : None (Over age limit)

Steam32 Id: 113433341

Timezone : Eastern Standard Time (EST)

When I'm Online : Weekdays from 4:00PM-10:00PM and Weekends from 12:00AM-12:00PM

Servers I Play On : Usually I mainly play on the jailbreak NY server but im open to playing on more.

Microphone? : Yes I do own a microphone and use it often.

Experience As Moderator : I have been a moderator on 1 tf2 server, an admin on 2 gmod servers, and I have been a moderator on at least 4 minecraft servers. I don't know if this counts but I am also a ski instructor for kids/adults ages 5+

Sourcemod Experience: I have a general understanding on how to work sourcemod.

Why you should choose me : I am a very chill guy who has played tf2 for long enough to say there are some rude and obnoxious people out there who like to ruin the fun for other players. I love to talk to people and get to know them better and I generally just love to be a part of the community.

What I would do : I will gather evidence on someone before preforming any sort of punishment and I will make sure to let that person know what he/she did wrong before any action is taken. I will make sure that if someone is causing a problem on the server I will warn them first so that they will hopefully stop whatever it is that they were doing wrong. I will use the appropriate commands when addressing problems such as muting/gagging a chat/mic spammer. I will only use the ban option after the person has exceeded all of his warnings and has still continued after a kick. Along with what I have already said I will make sure to keep the server in a happy and good mood.

Application is very nice but you should
improve your punishments and add lenght
Of your mutes and gags
I prefer 4h-12h-day-month-and permanent

This application has been marked invalid.
An applicant needs the minimum of 72 hours of online time on a specific server. You have ~10 hours.
Please apply again, when you have at least 72 hours (3 days).

Steam32 Id: 113433341
This is your SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:56716670

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread