Declined Application for USA Dodgeball. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razz

- Your name and/or nickname: Razz

- Your age: 15

- Who gave you permission to apply?:not needed since I'm 15.

- Your Steam2 ID - STEAM_0:1:51804759

- Your general online times and your timezone -
Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00) I am on between 4:00pm - 10:00pm, if it's holidays then it will be longer like 1-12:00.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? -
I play on Dodgeball mainly and I would certainly like to apply for all dodgeball servers. If need be I will join the other servers if I see a complaint and I will be more than happy to reply. I do have experience with other gamemodes such as Jailbreak, VSH, Deathrun, Prophunt etc. If anyone needs me on any of these servers then I am happy to join and sort out the rule breakers.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)-
Yes I do, I will use it most of the time.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator.
I have a lot of experience as a Admin on many different servers for example on Team fortress 2, I am a manager on a community called spclans, also I was a admin on pbfortress. I am currently an admin on a Trading server called Veteran Giveaways, which hosts raffles and giveaways. At spclans I have a lot of experience as an admin in many different game modes such as Jailbreak, Dodgeball, VSH, Prophunt, Trade, Deathrun and many more.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes I am very well experienced with the commands from SourceMod. If there are any commands I do not know then I will find out what they are.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
You should choose me as part of your team because I am mature, friendly, nice and I will always get the job done. I really love this community because it is friendly and fun and I would like to contribute more to the community as an Admin. I will stop people from breaking the rules and I will create a friendly environment for when people join the servers. I am also quite active on the dodgeball servers and I can always pop on the other servers if I receive a report or if a higher staff member tells me.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Well basically I will:

Insulting/Disrespecting- I will warn them 2-3 times then if they do not comply I will mute/gag them for 30 mins, then followed by 2 hrs, 10 hrs, 5 days, Permanent.

Hacking- If I receive a complaint about someone hacking I will join the server then spectate that person, if they are hacking then I will Permanently Ban them.

Mic/ Chat Spam- 1-2 warnings then I will gag/mute them for 30 mins, 2 mins, 10 hrs, 5 days, Permanent.

Racism- 1 Warning then 10 hrs mute/gag then after that 5 days, Permanent.

Stealing- 1 Warn, then Slay, then another slay, if they do it again then I will kick them. If it comes to it then Ban for 5 days, then Permanent.

Blocking- 1 warn, then Slay, then another slay, if they do it again then I will kick them. If it comes to it then Ban for 5 days, then Permanent

AFK'RS- Check to see if they are really inactive by asking them if they do not respond for a while then I will move to spectate and then finally kick only if the server is almost full.

• Creative
Reactions: miro and Raion
So a couple of hours into the new rule and people are applying to the USA dodgeball server without even visiting it.

89281-cheers-gif-Newsroom-Charlie-Sk-FL4B.gif

Never visited it? Yeaaaah I've never seen a name like that before... Don't have the time to check right now, but I repeat I've never seen you before o. o;

He was an Dogdeball.
Dodgeball 1: 12:51h
Dodgeball 2: 1 day and 1:43h
Dodgeball US: 4:18h

"So a couple of hours into the new rule and people are applying to the USA dodgeball server without even visiting it."

Also note the date of my comment, 31st of August.
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/1615709
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1615709

19:45 he started playing (My time), my comments was made 17:01 my time.

So 2-3 hours after my comment he started playing, hence my comment is old but was true at the time :p

• Agree
Reactions: Razz
After that;
  • You asked me on Steam that if receiving powers on USA Dodgeball will also make you an Admin on the two others Dodgeball servers
  • You suddendly started to play on USA Dodgeball server (where your activity on the two other servers isn't this good either) just to say "Hey see, I went there!"
  • I barely saw you on any Dodgeball servers (#04,#19, USA)
I've the feeling that you're only applying on this US Dodgeball server, by "exploiting" this new rule, just to get an Admin tag on the two others Dodgeball servers, I would not want you to be part of the Dodgeball admin staff, either on US, #04 or #19, as your activity isn't even good there , and that there are some more possible applicants, that deserve this tag more than you, and that already proved it. If you ever get accepted it'll simply take a place more on the Staff Overview list, and so letting less chances for these possible applicants to apply, thing that I could not accept.

Without counting the fact that removing a minimum playtime on a server, just to have more applications on this same server, is not really the best thing to do, as applicants can just play few minutes and then proclaiming that they'll be active there from now on, without having any experience of this server/gamemod and any idea either of how Admins are doing their jobs there ... "Quantity instead of Quality", this is basically that.

For all that I'm giving you a

@Clic Clic Boom I only asked that because I was just curious about it and if I could go on the other servers to see if anyone was breaking the rules. To be honest I thought that #04 was the US Dodgeball server so I thought I was alright, but when madact commented I searched the gameME server list for it and saw that it was a different server and I decided to check it out. Ever since I have been on US dodgeball more often and I moved on to some of the other Dodgeball servers here and there.

• Informative
Reactions: DeadSworn
Good evening.

The community is currently going through a change in leadership, as you may have been aware of. This may also lead to a change in the way applications will be processed from this point onwards. This is still up for discussion. Because of this, there will be some delay in the processing of your application. Rest assured that we will attempt to get to it as soon as possible.

Evo

Reactions: Razz
I'm going to -1 this as well, and with this in the end I'm going to decline it with the following reasons;

• You applied to a server that you didn't even visit. Once this was brought up you decided to visit the server which is good. But personally I don't think that has a very good image overall.
  • I would consider it, if you actually put effort into your activity. Recently looking upon your activity you haven't visited any of the servers since 2nd of August.

With that I've just come to the decision to decline it mainly. May I advise that you do come on the servers often and then consider applying to the server that you mostly visit instead of trying to apply for a server you never do just because the rule about 3 days doesn't apply to it anymore. If anything it just gives you an extremely bad image.
You may reapply on: 14th of September 2015 and onward, proving you have improved your inactivity and have reached the 3 day mark like the rest of the applicants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread