Accepted Application For USA Dodgeball Server (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkDoc

Banned
Name/Nickname:

My name is Chadd. Nickname will always be DrunkDoc (Drunk, or Doc also fine).

I am 25 years old, March 1990 (if needed)

Who gave you permission to apply?

The Dodgeball USA server is available for application.

Steam2 ID:

My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:61703571
Steam ID3: U:1:123407142

Online Times and timezone:

Current timezone is Central US (CST, UTC -6:00), you will find me on quite often after about noon as i work early mornings and will stay on the server multiple hours at a time, recently i have been dealing with an arm injury as well as will be unavailable from the 22nd or so through 27th.

Which server do you usually play on and wish to apply for?

I would be applying to be an admin of the USA Dodgeball Server, but would be able to help with any USA server (due to ping I can visit EU servers but with high ping, it could be a bit of a hassle to be effective.)

Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes, and use it frequently to be friendly.

Previous experience as an Admin or Moderator:

-I am the ESS/ESC Owner we have multiple servers of our own but mostly are empty because we are updating and testing new things on them, quite a few of us play on panda including a few of the admins. We have a steam group but we are not a clan per-say but more of just a community of friends, our servers are mostly Sniper only servers so I play dodgeball on panda, can view here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/docssniperhideout

-I am one of the lead admins of Snipezilla Sniper V Sniper servers and I manage their servers when people are suspected of hacking. I am a former competitive sniper and use to play for money, they have 3 US Servers, 1 EU.

- Former admin of Omega Headhunters 24/7 2Fort server, this server collapsed as of October due to the owner quitting steam.

I have helped many smaller communities start and run their servers till they died, there are quite a few but ill keep this section brief to the most recent three I believe are the most important, I have worked with HG (Hells Gamers) and xTcR.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes quite a bit on the admin side using it to administrate, but I have other people who work for me who do the detailed coding of servers as that side of coding is still new to me.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I am former US Military till I injured my elbow and was forced to Medically be discharged at the rank of E-3 Lance Corporal, United States Marine Corps (MOS 0317-MOS-0311), Rifleman and Scout Sniper. So please excuse my adult tended mouth I just joke a bit but refuse to take disrespect from anyone.

I started playing on panda several months ago due to the fact I have known admin Mignone_Roy for over a year, and have began to call it home since I quit most competitive gaming. I have researched other admin applications and I see chat plays a big part of this process and I would like to first explain some points before that is reviewed, first I will say i do have a bit of a troll side only to those who disrespect others and cause problems for the servers such as breaking rules or admin disrespect, second i had binds that were located in bad places (Q,E,Z,X,C) that I have deleted because i would press them unintentionally.

I try to be friends with everyone and all admins to stay on servers I love due to a history of being a competitive person, I have been banned from many servers when I try to win or do my best. I use to break the rules myself but I have stopped quite a bit. I had problems with stealing due to it being reaction and mostly where i choose to stand on the map as people get behind me and it startles me and i do hit the eventual but I kill myself afterwards and apologize. I see the admins on USA DB taking quite a bit of heat from players about rules and punishments and want to add that I do not take online gaming seriously and have hard skin I do not mind being challenge in verbal conversation but I have a Military Mouth.

What will you do as Admin?:

If accepted to join the team I will enforce rules correctly, without discrimination. I also would like to keep the harassment and disrespect to admins and other players to an extreme minimum. It bothers me to hear people disrespecting others, or starting chat/speech wars and will use mute/gag/silence to keep the peace

In Game Policies:

Stealing Rockets: Slay and warnings (after 3 warnings, they will be banned from the server for 6-8 hours), I will ensure to watch for harm rockets meaning they would have impacted killing the play if someone does steal to not slay if they were saving themselves.

Blocking players from the other team: Slay and warnings (after 3 warnings, they will be banned from the server for 6-8 hours) This can be an accident at times otherwise intentional punished as so.

Killing of own teammates: Warning and kicked from the server after first attempt successful or not, if attempted again will be banned for 2 hours.)

Continuous Orbiting of the rocket: Will be warned and slayed if the action continues, no kicks needed but if repeated will slay each time. I perceive continuous orbiting as orbiting longer than 20-30 seconds as it is sometimes hard to hit rockets.

In chat:

Chat/Voice spamming: 2 warnings and if action continues, player(s) will be gagged and/or muted for 1 hour, increasing as needed. 3 strikes you are out

Foreign Language(s) in voice/chat: Receive 3 warnings and if action continues, player(s) will be gagged/muted for 1-2 hours

Racism/Sexism/Any type of Harassment towards others: Only receive 1 warning and will be gagged/muted for 3 hours if continued 6 hours is next step

Admin Disrespect: Only one warning and will be gagged/muted for 3 hours, not to be tolerated, I understand some could be over me issuing a punishment so I will investigate these depending on the situation I will either punish further or apologize.

Other Actions:

Call abuse: 2 warnings, first action to be kicked from server, and a possible result of being banned for 1-2 if action doesn’t stop.

AFK Players: Will be moved to spectate if inactive for at least 10 minutes so others can play

Any type of Admin Impersonation: Will be investigated, and warned, if continued will rename player, if further punishment needed due to continuation I shall kick/ban for 12 hours

Hacking: Record the match and review it if another admin is on I will send off for second review. If provable I will permanently ban the player and watch for reconnect VIA alternative accounts.

Inappropriate Sprays: If a players personal spray is seen on the server consisting of nudity, racism, profanity, the punishments are as follows: First I shall warn them and move the spray, Second time its a move spray and kick, third it is move the spray and then ban player.

I choose to apply to help keep people happy and also ensure the rules are kept to make sure everything runs smoothly. This is a game, not life, do not take it as so! sure some like to joke, the trick is to punish those who mean harm on others.

[ΛКФÐ] DeadSworn: I want to fuck you in the ass <--- i'm skurd

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tsumiki
Exelent application Doc,

Your work is quite remarkable and beyond our expectations.
The polocies are reasonable and I am certain that you have the right motivation what this job needs.

The time spend on the server is great and the chat has some hick-ups I must say, I know that you're not spamming them but your "binds" are a bit off for a former admin.
also I would like to remind you that you should be carefull to talk about subjects as: Sex, Dildo's, Links to other websites, Rape, Muslims and Terrorism since those subjects seem to be close with you and wouldn't create a nice reputation for this community and the administration team.
Jokes are fun and we sure we can have a good time with players but some may find it inappropriate.

On a side note, you seem to have periods when you won't come online on the servers for a period of time.
This isn't bad but I would like to remind that you need to report/note your time-outs or vacations, your mentor will most likely explain how it works if you will ask him.

I haven't seen you in the game or played with you since I live in europe, so I hope people can support you on your application since it is worth looking at.

I want to give you a +0.5 I haven't seen you in the game so I can only judge you from your application, which earn a good rating if you ask me.
Hopefully other players from Dodgeball USA can support your application and I will look forward on having you on the team.

~Cheers

Edit: Also, I marked your titles out with bold text if you don't mind. Better to read this way.

• Friendly
Reactions: DrunkDoc
Looks amazingly well done, Doc. I was wondering when you were going to apply; you had mentioned thinking about it multiple times before. I've played with you for a very long time on the USA server, and I've seen your behavior change immensely from the first time you entered USA DB to now.

You're a much better person now than you were, and I believe that you would do a fine job as Admin. You certainly have the experience for it. Seeing as how we only have 2 Admins for USA DB, it would be better to have more available during more hours of the day. (USA is famous for having rude people on all the time; never a dull moment here.)

So, I will give your application a +1. Good luck.

The app looks fine, Doc. If you need any editing, you can always ask.

You're a well player of the server and you stand up for people when they get called bad things. Your behavior has changed a lot as @Dio Brando has said.

We would be glad to have you on the team, and I'm sure you'll do fine admining on the server.

But RIP elbow :c
Hope your elbow gets better. I miss your cqc on panda db.

I'll give you a +1 for your application.
Best of luck, Doc~

under review.
a final result should appear soon.

• Winner
Reactions: DrunkDoc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread