Accepted Application for USA Dodge-ball Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio Brando

- Your name and/or nickname

My full name is Morgan C. R. (I am known as [DBDT] Dio Brando)

- Your age

I am currently 17 years of age.

- Who gave you permission to apply?

The Dodgeball USA server is available for application.

- Your Steam2 ID

My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:110215042

- Your general online times and your timezone

My online time consists of almost all day. I usually wake up around 9-10 AM CDT (Central Daylight Time) and I am automatically signed into Steam. During the school year, since I am a Senior, I will most like be online around 2-11 PM CDT, since this is the time I will get out of school.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I wish to apply for the USA Dodge-ball server, since this is the one I play on the most. I would always be available for other servers, should the need arise to visit them, or if I am called to them.

- Do you have a microphone?

I have a microphone that is usable in all situations that require one.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I was an Admin on a website that my online friend created to sell her artwork. However, since she was unable to hold up the website on her art profits alone, it was unfortunately closed down.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I've been a fan of the Dodge-ball server since I began playing it, along with several other servers, and multiple friends have wished for me to become an Admin.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

In Game Policies:
Stealing: Slay and warning, (I will give a total of three warnings); ban for 6 - 8 hours
Blocking: Slay and warning, (I will give a total of three warnings); ban for 6 - 8 hours
Teamkilling: Warning and/or kick; ban for 2 hours
Continuous Orbiting: Warning; and/or slay if the action continues

Chatbox:
Chat and Voice spam: They will receive three warnings at most; 1 hour - 2 hour gag and/or mute
Foreign language in voice/chat: I will give a maximum of three warnings; 1 hour - 2 hour gag and/or mute
Racism/Sexism: I will give only one warning; 5 - 12 hour gag and/or mute
Admin disrespect: I will give one warning; 2 - 4 hour gag and/or mute

Other:
Improper Sprays: I will remove the spray(s) and give three warnings; ban for 2 hours if actions persists
Call abuse: I will give three warnings; kick if action continues and a possible 1 - 2 hour ban if action persists
Away from Keyboard: If the player has been inactive for more than 10 minutes, they will be moved to spectator so others can play
Admin impersonation: I will give no more than three warnings; ban for 2 hours if action persists
Advertising hacks: 1 warning will be given; 2 - permanent ban if action persists
Hacking: I will record the match and review it; if hacking is seen, the ban will be permanent

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish to become an Admin because I have seen players, both younger and older, suffer abuse in many different ways in the DB servers. This is very unfortunate, and I only wish to help make the Panda Community a better and safer place for players of all ages.

• Winner
Reactions: Shiner
Application valid due to changes of the requirements for the USA DB server :)

Reactions: Razz
Jul 29, 2015 7:46:32 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Jul 29, 2015 7:44:26 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Jul 29, 2015 7:26:01 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Jul 29, 2015 7:24:48 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Jul 29, 2015 7:22:16 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Jul 29, 2015 7:20:54 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Jul 29, 2015 7:19:55 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
I was just browsing your chat log and found loads of spam of this bind, it was spammed so much it should deserve a gag.
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1741878
(June 29 is where the spam is)

Jul 29, 2015 7:46:32 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Jul 29, 2015 7:44:26 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Jul 29, 2015 7:26:01 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Jul 29, 2015 7:24:48 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Jul 29, 2015 7:22:16 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Jul 29, 2015 7:20:54 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Jul 29, 2015 7:19:55 am You were expecting an easy kill, but it was I, Dio! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
I was just browsing your chat log and found loads of spam of this bind, it was spammed so much it should deserve a gag.
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1741878
(June 29 is where the spam is)
That's like, the average amount of spam-binds per Dodgeball player.

• Agree
Reactions: DeadSworn
How interesting, a DBDT member I don't know and never heard about, might have played with you once but didn't realize it. Hello, fellow DBDT member, and anyway, most DBDT peepz are really nice ^-^

Alright, so this guy seems to have solid sessions, from 1 hour to 8 hours. His chatlogs from the last days show that he's polite and friendly, he warns rulebreakers without screaming at them and stuff. The binds, as Captain Pootis said, are part of DB players so it's acceptable I guess, and anyway, he still has the occasion to stop spamming, you know.
If I had been judged by my chatlogs, I had no binds but spammed a bit, but I stopped and things are fine now. It would be fair to give him a chance for that too.

He has no bans or gags/mutes, which is really nice too. The application itself looks great, the punishments are fine to me. Since I haven't played with you to judge how you act on the server, I won't vote, but give you my support instead.

Good evening.

The community is currently going through a change in leadership, as you may have been aware of. This may also lead to a change in the way applications will be processed from this point onwards. This is still up for discussion. Because of this, there will be some delay in the processing of your application. Rest assured that we will attempt to get to it as soon as possible.

Evo

I never actually took the time to check the spam, but it is nowhere as bad as the usual spam on Dodgeball. The messages are spread in time, and not all posted in a single minute. From what I've seen, there were no more than 2-3 messages per minute when some player can send over 10 messages a minute. I personally broke the 10 messages per minute before I got accepted, I think, and this is is nowhere as bad as I was.

And checking their chatlogs again today, their behavior has visibly improved.

My apologizes for the huge wait, but your application has finally gone into review. Since your application has been waiting for a while I will try to get a response between 1-2 days, but if not you'll have to still wait for the 3 day process time.

Thank you for understanding, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the panda staff ::):

Well you have been accepted, welcome to the panda team ::):
Seeing as though we have no full admin for dodgeball, I'd like to assigned @mignone_roy20 & @DeadSworn as helpers/mini mentors as I would assume they will have more knowledge on administrating on there. But your overall mentor will be @Skiffa so please add all 3 of these.
Also make sure you add @Kevin , as he is responsible for your administration rights for Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME] .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread