Invalid Application for the hidden server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maitoauto1

- Your name and/or nickname: My real name is Juho and steam name is ◬SexuallyAttractiveHitler◬

- Your age: Im 17year old

- Your Steam2 ID: My steam id is STEAM_0:1:68196193

- Your general online times and your timezone:
-My Time zone UTC/GMT+03:00.
- Im trying to be everyday in the hidden server 1-3h, in weekends more:)
- im mostly online in 17.30pm-21.00pm, weekends normally im 16.00pm-01.00am(somethimes more)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
-usually i play in the hidden and dodgeball and im ready to visit in other servers too.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
- i have microphone but normally don't use it, but im ready to start using if i have to :)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: no, don't have any experience as admin or moderator, but i think i would be good admin because im active and friendly player.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
-Not really but im ready to learn :)

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I think u guys should choose me because im active, loyal, friendly, happy and funny guy.
Im always ready learn to learn and teach others.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Mic/chat spamming: first I give him a warning and told him to stop, but if he would continue it i would give him 30mins mute.

Hacking: I would give him 1day kick from panda servers

Swearing: first I give him a warning and told him to stop, but if he would continue it i would kick him.
==========================================================

Thanks for reading this :)

1 Day Kick for Hacking ?
I think you need more work on those policies. And i'm not entirely sure but werent you banned just a few days ago ?

Reactions: Marios and Fiescha
Yes i got banned for dodgeball because i wos playing it first time and did not know all rules, i hope that u wont take it in ur decision-making

This app is invalid for 2 reasons (at least what I can see).
  • You do not have the thime requirement, which is 72 hours, and you only have 12 hours.
  • You have been banned for 1 day due to stealing and blocking, and you're supposed to not have gags/mutes/bans for 1.5 months.
    Sans titre.png
You also seem to send trade messages without using the Trade Chat, wanted to point that out.

You cannot apply for 1.5 months after a ban, you were banned a few days ago. This is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread