Accepted Application For Server #9 [Deathrun] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevanNThat

Donator
Basic Introduction - Hello there, my name is Mr. White, and I would like to apply for server number #9 [Deathrun]. I am a really friendly, and quite, positive person. If things go a little itchy, in other words, bad, I simply just ignore it. If I join in with the badness, I would simply stop if it got TOO bad.

Starting Off - My username is Mr. White. My real life name is Dale Kevan Fearon.

Age - My age is 13... but, please do not worry as I am quite mature.

Who Gave You Permission to Apply as you are Under-aged? - The administrator who gave me permission was, F e n n i e. We first had a little chat about how I should set it out, and what I should read and, seen if my chat-logs were okay, and she said it looks good enough, which I am actually quite happy about.

Strengths - My strengths are basic, being friendly, being kind, all that, and quite literally cheer someone up if their day was off. Also, I am a soft hearted person too. As seen in the introduction.

Weaknesses - Not really much here, but I get upset sometimes quite easily. This is rare though.

Why should we chose you? - As I said in Strengths and the Introduction, I am a friendly and a really soft-hearted positive guy.

Total Hours on That Server? - My total hours on Deathrun is at least 5 days or more.
I am happy about this because you need a maximum of 3 days to actually even have a chance to be accepted.

How well can you use SourceMod? - I can use SourceMod quite well, because I know some of the basic-not complex commands.

Have you been an admin before? - Sadly no, but the reason why I know the SourceMod commands is because I actually look at SourceMod Wikis and Command Lists.

How well will you do your job as admin on Deathrun? - Okay, so this is going to be actually atleast 2 minutes long.

As an administrator I would do quite well, and for people who are being rude or extremely toxic, I would firstly... Warn them, I would give them 3 warnings. If still continuing after 3 warnings... I would eventually...

Put the word... [Misbehaving] In there name and them their proper name afterwards.
Then If still misbehaving... I will kick them, due to not paying attention to my instructions, slash, ignoring me.

When they rejoin, and they carry on, I would quite literally ban them for 1 hour.

If they do it again, I would be extremely cross and ban them for 1 day and again... well, a permanent, PERMANENT ban. Hopefully, this does not happen.

For people who are Spamming in Voice/Playing Music in Voice/Speaking in a Foreign language, I will put a gag/mute on them for half an hour, in other words 30 minutes. If still continuing after the time given, and hour gag/mute. If STILL continuing, a permanent gag until they leave the server. I'm sure this will not happen either. Hopefully.

Thanks again again and I do hope I get accepted. There is always another chance.

Farewell, Mr. White.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Vecomti
Timezone - My Timezone is United Kingdom, or UK For short.

Times for when I am on - I am on all week, and will be on Deathrun all week too, I am mostly on all day if in HalfTerms/Summer Holidays. If school nights, then 4:00PM - 22:00PM

I am sorry for forgetting these 2 topics.

You are missing your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54639452

Your soucebans is clean. 0 bans and 1 communication block, which expired beyond 1.5 months ago.

Other than that, good luck with the application process.

• Useful
Reactions: KevanNThat
just letting you know that the application is under review.
the final decission might follow shortly.

accepted, welcome in the fluffy panda cave.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Fennie , should you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread