Invalid Application for server #01 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFlashX32

- Your name and/or nickname
FireFlashX32, Robert IRL

- Your age
21 (16-04-1994)

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I consulted with Miro to see if it was fine to apply, since the server I'm applying for was not listed in the "Available positions" thread.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:41850651

- Your general online times and your timezone
During normal week days (not during holidays or days off) usually: 19:00 - 23:00
Weekends, holidays: I'll play whenever I feel like playing, however online on steam almost always.
Timezone:
(UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play the 'Panda-Community.com TF2 #01 [RTD|gameME]' server and I plan on responding to all reports whenever I can.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I was an admin for the MG-C DM DUEL server, owned by Turion, for quite a while untill the server got inactive.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
The server mentioned above was also running with SourceMod, so yes, I do.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am an active player on the RTD#01 server and have come across quite a few hackers and players with a less than ideal attitude, and always ask them to stop with what they're doing or call them out on their actions. If unresponsive I would report this to admins.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

As an admin asking players to stop or calling players out on misbehaviour/breaking rules, would have a bigger impact. And if the player continues misbehaving I can respond accordingly.

Also I'd like to help contribute to the community by keeping the environment enjoyable and playable for all players at all times.

For example, players with a negative attitude towards other players (like using faul language) or mic-spammers, will be asked to stop. Unresponsive to warnings will result in a either a mute or gag for a short period of time.

Rocket/Grenade spammers will also be asked to stop and if unresponsive the player will be slayed.

Multi-offenders will get an increase in punishment, and will get kicked if it persists after several warnings and punishments.

As a veteran player I have learned to spot hackers quite easily, and always make sure they are, by spectating for a while. I also record these 'red flags' for evidence in favor of these accusations.

Trial admins can't give permission!

Trial admins can't give permission!
I was made aware of that fact, and didn't necessarily obtained permission but merely consulted with Miro to see if it would be viable to apply for this server.

Told him to not write, that i gave him permission..

Anyways, I know him quiet good, good enough to say, that he is mature and very friendly to other players, always. He plays often on the server and tries to help us as admins as often as possible. Same goes for other players. I had a look on the chatlog and he also enforces the server rules. He would fit very good in the panda stuff.

Well, unfortunatly the rtd server has enough admins and we dont really in the need of more.
But he is often connected, when other admins are gone, so he fits in our "time-plan"
So its better to have one more admin on the server, than one less.

So, im going to give you my support.

Invalid, you need Seniors admins permission and not Trials, plus following the Staff Overview, there are enough admins on this server for now.

upload_2015-7-20_16-13-13.png

Feel free to re-apply after 1 month with a Senior admin permission if this server will still not be listed.

Closing.

• Winner
Reactions: Da Random
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread