Declined Application for my old position (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Name: Falcon
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88131978
Online hours and Timezone: I am online from around 9:00 GMT to around 15:00 GMT and then from 20:00 GMT to 23:00. I play a lot of Dota 2 so I am not always available when online.
Servers: I don't really think this is necessary since I am applying for my old position back but I mainly play at Hightower #6 and #10, but I can always when at another server.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but I don't use it unless necessary.
Previous experience: I used to be a gameserver admin for quite a few months but I was removed during the break I was doing from TF2.
Why should we choose you?: Almost everyone here knows me and they know that I have done a very good job maintaining the Hightower servers and helping out on other issues.
What will you do as admin?: I will make sure the server is peaceful as much as I can and always keep an eye out for offenders. As many of you know I also despise racism but I always handle it the proper way even if it gets into my nerves

Main reason I am reapplying is because of an incident that happened on hightower but I couldn't do much about it and also the 2 trials need a mentor which I can be since I have been before to some other trials. I will always ask someone for help if I need since I am a bit rusty on all the procedures. I remember all the commands and usage for everything and I am ready to get my position back. Thank you.

• Friendly
Reactions: CiroBishop
Well I have played with @Falcon before and he was a very good admin, he was enforcing rules and we had some fun on the hightower server. The only concern I have is that he will go inactive again and play dota 2 all the time. I will give my Full support, but only if he is a trial for an amount of time and shows us that he will be active on high tower. Good luck man!

I know Falcon for quite a time, but he quitted TF2, when i got him into Dota, he was polite, friendly and did his job right.
gonna vote yes for that one

Ok listen I don't understand why is everyone obsessed with me and Dota... I didn't quit TF2 I took a long break to play another game because TF2 got a little monotonous, it's summer now and I got time to play both games like I want to, also the next school year will be very hard for me so I won't have much time to play so when I do TF2 will be my choice because I can actually control the time I play and sure I will go the trial thing Joe suggested and thanks, but I am just saying I don't need it. Oh and @Claymore you didn't get me into Dota ;)

Servers: I don't really think this is necessary since I am applying for my old position back but I mainly play at Hightower #6 and #10, but I can always when at another server.

I remember all the commands and usage for everything and I am ready to get my position back. Thank you.

Ok listen I don't understand why is everyone obsessed with me and Dota... I didn't quit TF2 I took a long break to play another game because TF2 got a little monotonous, it's summer now and I got time to play both games like I want to, also the next school year will be very hard for me so I won't have much time to play so when I do TF2 will be my choice because I can actually control the time I play and sure I will go the trial thing Joe suggested and thanks, but I am just saying I don't need it. Oh and @Claymore you didn't get me into Dota ;)

Just to be clear with something there, don't even think you'll directly, as if by magic, become a Full admin again (if you ever get accepted) just because you were one in the past (as you're implying with the quotes above and even in the thread title) it's not how things work, no matter who you are, you actually have to deserve your promotion, and not just having it back just because you went on a "break" and now, suddendly decided to come back due to your free-time.

Reactions: Hellboy
It's not just about my free time... I just feel like playing TF2 and I want to something good for the community at the same time like I used to but ok I'll accept the fact that I won't get full admin so I'll just wait for the decision if I become a trial admin and we'll go on from there.

As I said in the other app, the problem is with admin spots on Hightower.

Falcon was a good admin, but even 2 admins to cover 2 servers that currently have the lowest player activity possible is enough.

You should be put on hold if anything until either Bob or Claymore screw up and get removed or switch their primary servers to another game mode.

I have not played with you on the servers so I won't give my vote here.
Your reason seems to lack motivation if you ask me.

But I would like to note out that your application is a bit annoying to read.
Try to avoid all those colours and make the questions in Bold, some spaces/ [Enter] between questions and awnsers would be appreciated.

This application is current under review, thank you for your patience during this process.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the panda admin team.

The Hightower situation is a little sticky and we're not sure where this is going to head without a discussion privately. May I also note that full admins who do come back after inactivity have had to go through a trial period again to be accepted, this may be the case here as well.

Unfortunately the decision has been decided to decline your application.

The reasons are very varied; Main ones consist of poor activity, a bunch of lenny faces and behavior that is not deemed presentable as an admin. Also your application is short, your reasons for returning to admin is not ideal.
I'm saying the reason here so you understand the reason behind this. As I'd rather you know then being in the dark about it.

You are free though to reapply in 1 month, but we have recently closed Hightower opening due to current circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread