Declined Application for Mario Kart (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman123cool

Donator
-Name/Nickname:

My real name is Joro, but In-Game my name is Jman123cool

I am 18 years old, my birthday is quite soon (6th september)

-Steam2 ID:

It's: STEAM_0:0:37651334

-General online time and my timezone:

I usualy play the moast on week-ends and my in-game time changes a lot depending on the work I have to do. To be moore objective, on weekdays, I log-in after 7pm and stay conected untill roughly 10pm. Weekends, I usualy stay logged 6h per day (again, this can vary from 16h to eaven 0h if I am really busy).
My timezone is: UTC+01:00

-Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Whenever I decide to play some Tf2 it will litteraly only be on the Mario Kart server. I just stay there for hours!
If I receve reports from another server I will do my best to go check-out the problem asap.

-Do I have a microphone?

Yes, I do and I mainly prefer talking to writing.

-Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

I have none, but I realy would love to help the admin team and the every-day community that's on Mario Kart.

-Do I have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Not administrating with it but I have used it more than once on multiple servers in the past.
I would gladly spend the time nesessary to learn all the commands needed for the task.

-Why should you choose me to be part of our team?

Well first of all, I am a friendly and talkative type of guy. I also adapt well to new situations.
Second, it will be my pleasure to help maintain order on my favorite server and it's community.
Third, I realy love the administration team on Mario Kart, I have spoken to allmoast all of them and they are really talkative and friendly, they are willing to help me and others in need.

-What will I do as an admin?

First of all I would ask all the questions that I need to my fellow admins who I am certain, have some experience to share with me.
If a person curses, doesn't talk in english or spams both voacaly and/or in chat i will warn them 2 times, if they continue, I will mute them.
If they spawn camp, I would warn once in chat and if they continue I will slay or kick the offender.
If I get reports of a hacker, I would spectate and record them, afterwards I will premaban him.
Before puishing, I would generaly prefer warning the player so that there is no missunderstandment.
If a player has already been punished for something and he repats it, I will kick him with an apropriate explanaton.
Besides the punishments, if players need help with some advice or something more specific, I would gladly help them (if I can, naturlay).

Thank you in advance for reading my request and for your time.

Sincerely, Jman

• The application looks good and your English is adequate.
  • Playtime is good, about 5 days
  • Your ban/kick/gag/mute policies are better than in your previous application
  • I found a lot of smileys in your chatlog. Maybe this isn't too bad a thing, but I wouldn't want to see too many of these in an admin's chatlog.
Since I've lately been more inactive on the server (and I haven't paid close attention to you), I can't say much about your behavior on the server. You've had 3 mutes in the past 2 months, though, which isn't a very good thing IMO. I assume that you've learned from your mistakes, so I didn't put that in my little "pros/cons" list.

I'll stay neutral until I've learned more about your behavior on the server.

I played with Joro sometimes, and he's a friendly and polite guy at my eyes.
He know all rules and isn't a tryharder. Joro learned from his mistakes.
Here's a +1.

Reactions: Jman123cool
I played with Joro sometimes, and he's a friendly and polite guy at my eyes.
He know all rules and isn't a tryharder. Joro learned from his mistakes.
Here's a +1.
How in the world does that even remotely justify a +1?
he's a friendly and polite guy at my eyes.
From what I remember he was trashtalking others non-stop only interrupted by singing and other spam. I didn't play with him quite a long time as I was on vacation and I'll only vote after I played some time with him again but until then this app does NOT have my support.

From what I remember he was trashtalking others non-stop only interrupted by singing and other spam. I didn't play with him quite a long time as I was on vacation and I'll only vote after I played some time with him again but until then this app does NOT have my support.

i played few times with him, and he was ALWAYS friendly and polite. He was trashalking before his last app. But he learned from his mistakes.

You are right in the past he was trashtalking much , but at the last time(s) he joined on mario kart he were a really nice person , he stopped trashtalking and i do see that he is really trying to be a nicer person and for my opinion he is doing pretty well

As a rather active MK player I gotta say that Jman indeed used to trashtalk before his 1st app, though just as @Killermen said he learned from his mistakes. Right now Jman is a friendly and active player who respects the rules. Other arguments were already said above by @Jarza

I got nothing else to say than that I'm possitive. Have a piece of +1 cake.

1)
19 Aug 2015 21:28:36 ded inside
19 Aug 2015 21:28:32 ahaha
19 Aug 2015 21:28:24 wow it's like you are lifless

14 Aug 2015 22:50:02 fu you ;)
14 Aug 2015 22:48:18 Fu you too

11 Aug 2015 18:27:40 Pussy

Also, I don't like the 'I'll call an admin.'', ''If I was an admin, I would've muted you on the spot'' etc.
Now, I know that some of this is not spam, but I'm just not a big fan of the smiley usage, which Jarza also pointed out.
3d48e1709f4dfe3d97c6c96eb107bb71.png

7d12538835b2adb619b7b0c60f0a1541.png

a9c480454056a04511f4cb249d538722.png

bf6731a76c0e86a02f79c6fe1bbfd535.png

cf08f20b30734ecfa58d4a9c8835009b.png

2) Your application looks decent, however there's a lot of grammar that needs to be corrected. The whole 'realy' thing is making me tear my eyes out, and this goes for like 60% of all applications.

Sorry to say, but this is just not admin material in my eyes. -1.

1)
19 Aug 2015 21:28:36 ded inside
19 Aug 2015 21:28:32 ahaha
19 Aug 2015 21:28:24 wow it's like you are lifless

14 Aug 2015 22:50:02 fu you ;)
14 Aug 2015 22:48:18 Fu you too

11 Aug 2015 18:27:40 Pussy

Also, I don't like the 'I'll call an admin.'', ''If I was an admin, I would've muted you on the spot'' etc.
Now, I know that some of this is not spam, but I'm just not a big fan of the smiley usage, which Jarza also pointed out.
View attachment 5070

View attachment 5071

View attachment 5072

View attachment 5073

View attachment 5074

2) Your application looks decent, however there's a lot of grammar that needs to be corrected. The whole 'realy' thing is making me tear my eyes out, and this goes for like 60% of all applications.

Sorry to say, but this is just not admin material in my eyes. -1.

I would like to point out that I mainly use vocal chat so therefor my smileys aren't ment to express anything else but happiness or joy. If it bothers that mutch, I will stop. Afterwards, the first conversation you pointed out was with Fennie, I didn't have any attention to be offensive I was just asking her why was she soo bored.
Oh and the "I'll call an admin" thing was just a warning to the hungarian kids, if my memories are correct. They mic spamed in Hungarian and it was really unpleasnt.

Unfortunately you have been declined. ::(:

It seems you have not improved from your previous application, according to particular admins. So with that, you may apply on the 26th of September or onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread