Invalid Application for Mario Kart (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman123cool

Donator
-Name/Nickname:

In-Game I am Jman123cool and my full name is Georgi,(Joro) G.

I am 18 years old, 19 in a month.

-Permission to apply:

The Mario Kart server is open for applications.

-Steam2 ID:

It's: STEAM_0:0:37651334

-General online time and my timezone:

Usualy, I play Tf2 moastly on week-ends and my in-game time changes a lot depending on my obligations. I usualy log in at roughly 10 am and I stay avalable all day long. Week days I stay logged from about 7pm to 10:30 pm.
My timezone is: UTC+01:00

-Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I litteraly spend ALL my TF2 time on the Mario Kart server. I just stay there for hours :confused:
If I receve reports from another server I will do my best to go check-out the problem asap.

-Do I have a microphone?

Yes, yes I do and I mainly communicate via vocal chat. :D

-Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

No, none, but I am looking forward to help the only server that I spend my tf2 time on. ;)

-Do I have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Not administrating with it but I have used it more than once on multiple servers in the past.
I will also spend the time needed to learn all the commands nessesary for the task.

-Why should you choose me to be part of our team?

Well first of all, I am a verry friendly and talkative type of guy. I adapt well to new situations also.
Second, it will be my pleasure to help maintain the sanity of my alltime favorite server and it's community.
Third, I realy love the administration team on Mario Kart, they are willing to help, they are overall friendly and quite open-minded actualy. :grouphug:

-What will I do as an admin?

I will proceed with a simple 3 warning system, first I will warn them vocaly, then I will write the warning via admin command so that I make shure that they clearly see it and if they still continue, I will proceed to muting if it's mic spam or chat spam (moast of the time), or I wouild slay them if they spawn camp, if they continue I would kick them. If the person is reported to be hacking I will spectate the accused player and if it's true I would firt ban him for 30 minutes and if he comes back and continues, I will perma ban him.
I would also perma-ban in case of severe cursing or racism dispite warnings.o_O
Appart the punishments I will do my best to help players by answering questions or helping in any way I can, just like the current Mario Kart admins.

Thank you in advance for reading my request and for your time.

Sincerely, Jman

You unfortunately do not meet requirements to apply for admin. The one requirement you conflict with stated on the 'How to Apply' thread is;

-You may not have any bans/mutes/gags for 1.5 months
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:37651334&Submit=Search

Invalid. You may re-apply on The 17th August 2015 as you would of reached your cool down time. Unless you receive any bans/gags/mutes during this time, then your apply time will only increase.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread