Declined Application for Jailbreak! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorizonCookie

Name/Nickname: Caveman

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:36601836

Online Times and timezone: I play almost only on the jailbreak and I play every day on it, I am Generally online on weekdays from 19:00 to 22:00 CET. I play morning / afternoon and even at times the evening.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but I might not use it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I am admin on Skufs.net (big city)

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I play most of the jailbreak server, and that's where I want to be an admin.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I am familiar with the basic, relevant commands.

Why should we choose you?: Why should we choose you?: I am an active player and I really like the servers, however I often see problems that I wish I could do something about. I tend to report problems that I see, but the Admins are not always available.

What will you do as Admin?:
- Freekilling: If a prisoner gets freekilled I would respawn him and slay the freekiller, give a warning and explain what he did wrong. If next round he would freekill again I would give him a 1 hour gaurdban. And if he continues after that I would give him a 1 day ban. If someone is massively freekilling I would instantly ban him for 1 day.

- Spamming: If someone is spamming the chat or voice chat I would first of all warn and tell him to stop spamming. If he continues I would give a 1 hour mute/gag. (if on BLU I would also switch him to the RED team)

- Overtalking the warden: If someone is overtalking the warden I would warn him. If he continues I would give a 1 hour mute. (If on BLU I would also switch him to the RED team)

- Baiting: If someone is baiting I would warn him, if he continues I would slay him and explain him what he did wrong. If next round he continues baiting I would guardban him for 1 hour.

- Hacking: If I see someone hacking I would permanent ban him after having clear evidence

- Abusing the call system: If someone calls an admin while one is online or if he calls for an invalid reason I would kick him.

- Camping: If a BLU is camping I would warn him. If he continues I would slay him.

- Disrepecting/abusive language: instant 1 hour mute/gag. (If BLU a switch to the RED team)

I hope that I will be admin to make the server more secure without any frekiller for exemple.!!

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Stubb
I've edited your steamID to the correct one, it's not exactly a particularly good start if you get that wrong ^^;

the punishment section is verry short, like the rest of the app =/

Who is this?

To be perfectly honest, I have never seen or heard of you on the server. Maybe it's because I'm never there anymore, but I can't say anything since I don't know you :)

Caveman, an active player of Jailbreak often found in Team RED.
Never seen him using his microphone or him joining the BLU team.

I'll have to honest with ya, you would be great to have on the team since I know that you play often and pay attention to the game. You're a great player and you never offended someone in a way, but since you never joined BLU/noted the rules out trough chat makes me wonder if you actually know the rules perfectly wel to follow them as a admin.

I will give you a +1 Since you haven't caused any problems on the servers in any way and I think you can be mentored in a great trial admin, that is if you use your mic more often.
You need to join BLU at some point to get used to the rules, It's a must if you ask me.

I wish you good luck.

i do recall seeing you on jailbreak. wolf gave you a +1 and i admire wolf's ability to analyse if a player is able or not to be an admin, i trust him and if he thinks you are worthy, i trust him. here you go ^^ +1

I played with Caveman recently and he is a very friendly and helpful person. I'll not give a vote, since i dont know him and his behaviour on the server he applies for. Anyways, wish you the best of luck.

I've checked your chatlogs not only from jailbreak but from various other servers you played on in the last few days. It really doesn't look to good, there is a lot of "ded" some "fck you" and other insults, also you don't take the communication rules to serious. Either that or you simply don't know them as you don't use the tradechat when asking for e.g. unusuals.

You don't seem to use the voice chat usually so I assume your chatlog is the only stuff you were saying/writing in the last few days. You're not communicating to much, only shouting out the usual jailbreak stuff mixed with the ones I mentioned earlier. That's not how admins should behave, especially since communicating with the players is a really important part of administrating.

I'm sorry about this but I must take actions of what happend on the server today.
I've seen you playing on Jailbreak again (as usual, good) and asked you to play on the BLU team to see how your actions go as a Warden/guard.
Instead of replying on my messages you told everyone you had a mic and you left the server when I asked you if you would like to join the BLU team, If you can't join BLU at that moment that I will understand.. But ignoring me and leaving the server is not the kind of actions I take well.

I like to change my vote into a -1 untill I see Caveman joining BLU so I can check if he knows the rules of Jailbreak to start with. Once again, it's very importand for a Admin to know the rules and the best to check this is seeing the player in action.

You, Just left fast, When wolf said, Would you mind go to blu, And use Your mic. You even diden't tell wolf ;P

He's not 17 thats why he isnt using his mic,you should really make a rule to somekind voicechat to proove youre the age you're telling you are

He's not 17 thats why he isnt using his mic,you should really make a rule to somekind voicechat to proove youre the age you're telling you are
You do have a valid point, but that does not neccessarily mean it's true.

Well, this is pretty fishy story
- he's not might be 17, he can be younger , and lying his age to avoid age requirement
- He might dont have mic

So my questions are
Why you are never using your mic?
Why you never join to the blu team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread