Declined application for jailbreak NY (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gking

- Your name and/or nickname
kubit (with a heart)

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
no staff members

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:177615800

- Your general online times and your timezone
summer:9:00-11:00pm est , school days:4:00-11:00pm est, weekends:9:00-12:00pm(midnight)est

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
always NY jailbreak, mostly will be on jailbreak but will slide in to check on anything.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator?
Yes, a mod in a small server run by my friends.Sadly closed down cause of no one showing up.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Hear of it but never used it

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I believe I should be part of your team because I have seen many instances when an admin isn't on,someone ask and tend to start mass free killing for his/her entertainment and joy while many players leave and having more than half of the server quit out of rage.I want to stop as many rule breaks as I can to help this server become a more healthy place.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments

Free killing-1=slain and warning to read the rules,2=guard ban 1 hour,3=guard ban 5 hours,after multiple warnings is perm guard ban

Team killing-1=slain and 1 hour guard ban,2=day guard ban,multiple warnings and continuing is a perm ban

Favoritism-1=warning,2=slayed and warning,3=guard ban 2 hours,4=4 hours guard ban,5=day guard ban,mulitiple times is perm guard ban.

free hitting-1=warning and told to go read the rules,2=a slay and another warning,3=30-40 minutes guard ban,4=2-3 hours guard ban, if many times is always perm guard ban.

Mic check-Say there name a few times and if no answer is perm guard ban.

Ghosting-1=give a warning,2=gagged/mute 1 hour,3=gagged/muted 3 hours,4= many times is a permanent gag/mute

Talking over warden-1=warning,2=slayed and warning,3=1 hour gagged/muted,4= continuing is perm gag/mute

Basic server rules:

Hacking:proof and perm ban
*will need Admin to sort out with for the ban

Inappropriate behavior=(sprays,insults,racism,etc) 1 warning,2=gag/mute 30 mins, many times is perm gag/mute.

Spamming-1=warning,2=45 min gag/mute,3=2 hours gag/mute,4=continuing is permanent gag/mute.

Thanks for your time!

tumblr_mtanx0poHz1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Previous applications: 1 2 3
They don't paint a very pretty picture of you. Sessions aren't great either. I don't know what Bugs is reading but chat is far from clean with those binds and I see practically no rule enforcement. That gif in your app only shows me a lack of seriousness. I am not convinced.

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty
I don't think this guy is suitable to be an admin. At all.

I mean firstly, your 3 applications showed how 'seriously' you took them, especially the last 2 since you actually read the admin template, but you couldn't be bothered to throw any effort into them. Going by that logic you would probably consider your admin job to be something very easy and lenient.

Secondly, your current sessions are not great. They are not even sessions, they are pitiful excuses for such.

Thirdly, your chat is, as klay said, far from clean. The chat doesn't go that far back, but luckily Cryptic showed us, in your application #3, that you liked to spam:
epyk.PNG

Furthermore, your punishments for NY JB are, in my opinion, very tolerant and short. Hence why I find them really bad.

Also, I don't understand the point of the gif in the end? I could be wrong, but you thought it would make you look cool, funny, and more appealing for an admin.

Lastly, I would also like to hear @Cryptic's input on this, as he is the one who has dealt with his apps in the past and is a bit more familiar with the applicant. From me, if it makes any difference, it's a -1.

Reactions: Ranger Ciri
I should had read chat logs, i was talking about in game when I'm on with kubit. Changing my vote to neutral.@klay
Edit: I would like to see improvements with sessions.

Last edited:
First of all, I don't think it's fair to bring up a 3 month old screenshot to show something that he has stopped doing.

What I find more concerning is that your gameMe chatlog shows barely any chat at all and isn't exactly clean. There are still plenty of binds in the little chat there is and not a whole lot of rule explaining or "enforcing". Overall it seems fairly spammy and I have my doubts about that being what Jailbreak NY needs right now.

Also as klay mentioned, your previous applications were less than convincing.

yes i know my chat was bad in the past but I stopped for a long time to try and not do anything bad.the gif was my friends idea cause it was really late at night.

It was not my intention to put that as not being serious.Sorry if it confused you.

He/she has passed all the requirements.

If other Admins wants to give a feedback on this app, please do so now. If you know him/her. You have aleast 1 Week.

Thank you.

From me, if it makes any difference, it's a -1.

Are you forgetting you can't vote on this? x)

Well Bugs has given feedback and it's just me. Btw bugs you got the comms wrong, he actually has four
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:177615800&Submit

I want to see you warden. Also since you have little to no experience (you mentioned no one really turned up in your friend's server so you don't really have any practice) you seem like work. I really want people with experience on usa jb. It's not easy, probably some person will say 'they gotta start somewhere right?' but not here. We're a big community that has players join and servers fill up very well. Mistakes can be made but too many and you'll be setting a bad example. The server will catch on fire before you know it.
The mistake I made is accepting somebody with no experience and see how that turned out :rolleyes: This time I don't want to make the same mistake.
Also your gags are rather recent. 3 months to improve your behavior huh. I still see some lenny's and questionable behavior.

Sessions are improving at least.

Anyways I'll have to see you before I make up my mind, so you could be put on hold.
As for now, with my feedback, it's time to close up this puppy for review.
I'd advise getting active on the forums as well.

declined.

you may apply again in a month; 24.08.2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread