Declined Application for FF2 Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeon

Donator
  • Name/Nickname: Alexander Petri , in-game i prefer Petri.
  • Online times and timezone: I am only at the weekend online, from 10- 11or 12 and in my vacation (have them soon in 3 weeks) i sill play the whole day the time zone is CET.
  • Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:52495777 .
  • Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for : I play only on the FF2 Server and i want apply for it.
  • Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report: If i see that not any other admin is joining and on my server is no need for an admin right now, i would visit it.
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes i have one , but i usually don't use it .
  • Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I Was an Co Admin on 2 minecraft servers , and i Owned 1 for more than 1 year.
  • Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod: Well , no i dont have any experience with it .
  • Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I am an active player, and i often see someone breaking some rules and sometimes no admin is online . if i would be an admin then , i could handle it.
  • Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: If someone is : using glitches or hacks instant bann , insulting i would gag him for 30 min, Afk , i would pay attention if hes afk for longer than 3 rounds i would kick him (maybe hes just on the toilette for a bit too long) , spamming mic or text chat , i would mute / gag him . Thank you for reading my application, i hope u like it or keep it in mind :3

first of all, the application has been posted in the archieved applications. it should be posted directly in the game server admin topic.

moved.

Haven't been on ff2 for a good chunk of time but I do remember Petri very well. He is a person who respects the rules except calling people "Totally not a noob" but I can't really say that much in how I would expect his adminstrating abilities to be but I think he would be worth a try. (If there's a position free on ff2)

Okay here we go.

Honestly I still wouldn't want to see you as an admin on our freak fortress 2 server. I have not played there in a while as well, because the game mode is rather boring in my opinion. But if I would judge you from your chat log, I would say that you not yet are mature enough. I see smiley spam, use of "silly language" very often and some insults. And the fact that you and our trial puppy are a couple, isn't making it much better. I still feel like you're making this application because you're jealous of her, you want to feel powerful as well - and therefor you don't care about the server in the way an admin should. I see no rule enforcements in your chat log whatsoever, and the admin application isn't really formatted in a good way, you have not taken the time to look at previous accepted applications to get a picture of how yours should look like. No no, you just made something really quick (probably in 5-10 minutes) and hoped you could get accepted and gain powers so you could play around the server with Puppy. I hardly believe you have changed enough since the last time you applied.

It's absolutely not worth a try to let Petri become an admin, @TEXASSTYLE. It would probably end up with him getting demoted soon or later, due to the fact that he's not applying to make the server into a better place. He just want to be able to be even more silly with Puppy (no offense).

This comment is written from my professional point of view, I have nothing against Petri personally, but letting him be a FF2 trial could lead to devastating consequences, which I think no one here would enjoy. -1.

Well think what u want , i cant change it anyway , but i changed and i care about the server . I am not jealous of anyone , like u say now and sayed before . i just want to be an admin like before but i never had time to apply cuz i was playing tf2 .
and explain me please , how your not offense if u tell me that i would be even more silly with puppy , i am maybe silly and a Wierdo , but if i and puppy would be admin , i had no reason to be "even more silly". And one thing aswell , it took way longer than 5-10 minutes.... its true that it took less longer then the first one , but just because i copyed a lot from the old one ,like my timezone and nake etc... But dont take it personaly and Still thx that u read this and eaven one of u guys thought of give me atleast one chance .

I don't want to be mean, but I have to be honest about it.

I like you as a friend, but not as an admin.
I think the biggest reason you want to be admin is because of Puppy and Stomper's (etc. Kah expained everything else).
You've told me you wanted be admin for months, but suddenly wanted to apply after Puppy and Stomper's got admin.
That got me suspicious, because why apply right now after they got accepted?
Seeing you delaying from time to time doesn't give me a very good impression, even more if you're telling me: "I can't play on this map", because you can always try and learn to play with it.
I think when you recieved admin powers, you and Puppy will use powers on each other like 50 Shades of Grey.

I'm sorry to say but I think it won't work out. -1

P.S. Dont take it personally

Well ok...
like i sayed before , i apply cuz i wanted to do that a long time ago . i remember , like we played on nucleus ka and donkey were playing in that time , and me and joe asked at the same time , how to apply for admin , sice then i wanted to apply but i never had time for it and after i tryed ka sayed no and i triend it 1 month later and thats the reason i did it now ... but ye... if nobody wants me for admin i wont become one. its ok , it eaven your dessicion.

What I heard from my friends about you.
you are always delaying rounds. With demo/soldier/pyro you are trying to reach places, what hale cant reach at all.
And this happen alot on your favourite maps. All reports what i get, is about you delaying rounds.
Also you "whine" about maps, which you dislike a lot.

so I give -1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread