Declined Application for Dodgeball #4, #19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEN.GHost

- Name and Nickname

My nickname is GEN.GHost. Real name is Rokas

18 years old

- Steam2 ID

STEAM_0:1:57114500

- General online times and timezone

My timezone is (UTC+02:00). I usually play from 14.00pm to 02.00am but sometimes less.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I always play on dodgeball and i would like to apply for #04 Dodgeball and #19 Dodgeball 2

and if there is a report that the other admins dont answer then i will go there.

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes but i never use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I havent been a admin or a moderator but would do all i can to learn how to be one.

- Do you have experience administrating with SourceMod?

As i said i havent been an admin but i would do everything to learn how to be one.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Well i always hate how players are mean\rude to each other some always chat or voice spam

and when someone talks in another language or they use a very bad mic

of course i sometime lose my cool and swear but rarely and mostly as a joke

so i would like to solve this problem and to make sure that other players follow the rules.

- How would i deal with problems like this

- Racism or insulting others

Well as i said i really hate those who are mean so i would gag them and if after the gag they continue i kick them.

- voice and chat spam

First i would order them to stop

if they would continue after two warnings then i would gag them

and if they still spam after the gag then ill kick them.

- Hackers and Cheaters

Its very rare to see hackers or cheaters

but if i see one i would immediately ban them of course if there is proof that they did it.

- For the main servers thats dodgeball, rules

- Orbiting for too long

I would slap them while orbiting then if they dont comply i will kick them.

- Stealing other player rockets

firts i would wait and see if it was only a one time thing but if they continue then i would slay them

and if they still steal after the slay i would kick them.

- Players who are AFK

First i would wait a few minutes and make sure that they are AFK and then kick them.

- continuously suiciding when having rocket

If they do it a lot i would kick them and if they come back and do it again i would ban them for sometime.

- Blocking the rocket

Well i rarely see blockers but if they do it three or more times i would kick them and if they continue i ban them.

- What will you do as Admin?

I will be fair and not overuse my power i will keep the servers safe from rule breakers

and make sure that playeres arent mean to each other

i will always make sure to get the players follow the rules

and i will deal with the rulebreakers

and ill always listen to my superiors.

Thank you for reading my application.

GEN.GHost

I literally have no clue on who you could be, so I'm only going to vote through what I can exploit, in fact your chatlogs and sessions.
Your chatlogs, without taking in count these lennies, are simply full of obscenities.

of course i sometime lose my cool and swear but rarely and mostly as a joke
upload_2015-7-22_20-43-25.png

I'd love to see how you could be when you're seriously angry then, it must be epic.

Your sessions are too shameful to be considered for an admin position, it also makes it more clear on why I've never seen you on the servers. You want to sanction rulebreakers while you're yourself part of them, and I can't even give you any words about your behaviour in game, as we never met.

I'm not going to talk about your ban policy as these two reasons stated above are already enough to not let you being part of our team, but you sincerely should conside
r spending more time on our Dodgeball servers, both of them though, as it seems that you never visited the 2nd Dodgeball server, to improve your sessions and surely cross some admins, to figure out how they're basically doing their "job", it'll only be benefic for you and your future application; Consider also improving your behaviour as, wanting to be/being an Admin, includes the fact that you're supposed to be a role model, to guide players, and your current attitude isn't exemplary, at all.

For all this I'm giving a
-1 on this one.

• Agree
Reactions: Nyah
For the love of all that is non-lenny, don't even vote on this, deny him instantly.

• Your application is a fucking pain in the ass to read, seriously, learn to format.
  • Your English is atrocious. I do not know how many English lessons you skipped, but your lack of knowledgeable communication skills will hinder your work.
  • How are you supposed to be an admin if 4chan would make you an honourable member for all of those lennies and shitty binds? Not to mention how many insults you can find in your chatlog - yeah, the ones you're supposed to punish for?
No, you're not worthy. In my honest opinion, get a tutor and work on your English, specifically - punctuation.

Second, spend at the very least 3 months to improve on yourself as a -PERSON- to at least qualify for the minimum requirements.

• Funny
Reactions: Zou
For the love of all that is non-lenny, don't even vote on this, deny him instantly.

• Your application is a fucking pain in the ass to read, seriously, learn to format.
  • Your English is atrocious. I do not know how many English lessons you skipped, but your lack of knowledgeable communication skills will hinder your work.
  • How are you supposed to be an admin if 4chan would make you an honourable member for all of those lennies and shitty binds? Not to mention how many insults you can find in your chatlog - yeah, the ones you're supposed to punish for?
No, you're not worthy. In my honest opinion, get a tutor and work on your English, specifically - punctuation.

Second, spend at the very least 3 months to improve on yourself as a -PERSON- to at least qualify for the minimum requirements.
I guess he still has to get through this actual process as there are no real rules, for now, that could simply make that his app. is invalid, even if instantly declining it would be the only and most efficient way to deal with thse kind of applications. He has no chances to have a positive conclusion to this and/or his future apps., unless he magically change, and hopefully that he's already aware of this fact.

We still have to go through the process to make sure that everything is considered. Also for records for future reference if needed.

Closed for review. If you have any questions please feel free to ask one of our panda team members. ::):

Last edited:
Unfortunately your application's decision has been unsuccessful, thus it has been declined.

You may reapply one month from now, which is the 31st of August 2015 and onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread