Invalid Application for Dodgeball #04 and Dodgeball #19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Killer

My name / Username:
My name is marouane and my username like Captain.
- Your age

I have 24.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for

servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I don't need permission as it

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:86116072

- Your general online times and your timezone
My general online times like 2/3 hours per day. Timezone : (UTC+01:00).

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play just in dodgeball but in case of a report i can visit a broader range of servers.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I dont have a microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I was admin for 3 months in Freak Fortress 2 Lamarama server.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I don't have experience with administrating with SourceMod but i can learn for that.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I think I have the means to be part of your team because I have enough experience to be admin I think.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
For the Game : Stealing : warning + slay i give him 2 chance after that ban for 5 - 10 hours
Blocking : warning + slay i give him 2 chance too after that ban 5 - 10 hours
Teamkilling : Warning and slapped, ban for 2 - 3 hours
Orbiting for too long: Warning, freeze after that slay.
Chat:
Chat and Voice spam: Warning, 30 min - 1 hour gag/mute
Foreign language in voice/chat: Warning, 30 min - 1 hour gag/mute
Racism or Sexism: Warning, 5 - 10 hour gag/mute
Admin disrespect: 30 min - 5 hour gag/mute

In Game:
bad spray: Remove spray and give some warning, ban for 30 min - 1 hours
Call abuse: Kick and Warning, 15 - 30 minute ban
AFK Player: i see if hes afk after 5 min move in spectator. And if hes in spectator and the server is full i kick him.
Admin impersonation: warning , ban for 1 hour
Hacking: i see it in spec and i ban him for 1 - 2 days
Thanks For see this application.

First of all, you do not have enough playtime on Dodgeball #19, I don't know if it's that big of an issue as you are fine on #04.

However, your chatlogs are full, but full of Lenny faces. 26 in less than 1 minute at one point... You could've been gagged for spamming very often. You also speak French sometimes, but not as much as you spam your Lenny faces. Those two things are an issue.

You could also have underlined or bolded the questions so your app is easier to read, but maybe it's just me.

Anyway, with all of this, you don't have my support.

• Informative
Reactions: Clic Clic Boom
I know i spam with lenny faces but its a bind keys if i delete him i can play now with 0 lenny.
everyone makes mistakes. I can change i promise.

I'm letting the other Admins decide for that. I do know that you can delete binds, but in my opinion, if you want to become Admin, you have to act professional even before applying.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread