Declined Application for deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodeko

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
My real name is Terencio and my steam name is ryuuzaki.

- Your age
Im 14 turning 15 very soon.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Kevin

- Your Steam2 ID
STEAM_0:1:51933767

- Your general online times and your timezone
My general online times are
monday-friday=18:00 till 21:00
saturday and sunday= all day

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on deathrun (7days total) and freak fortress 2 (3 days total)

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes,but i dont use it often

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have never been admin on something game related but i am a head admin at an wikia

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No, i know some basic commands but there it stops

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am a really active and friendly player and i really want to help the people have mor fun without rulebreakers, because when i play most admins arent online.
i also enforce the rules on the players and i know all the rules

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments

Chat spam

warning,last warning,30 minute gag, 1 hour gag,3hour gag,1 day gag,3day gag,1 week gag,permanent gag

Voice spam
Same as above

Exploiting
warning, 30 minute ban,60 minute ban, 1 day ban, 1 week ban, permanent ban

Bhopping to skip traps
warning,slay, message players why they where slayed, if they go on they get banned for 1 day.

Glitching
warning,ban for 1 day

Afk-ing
slay and kick

People hacking
record a demo and then review it if its a hacker then permanent ban as we do not need that kind of people on the server

Some extra info
As some of you know i have ADHD but i doesnt affect me too much if i take my medication.
i also sometimes have anger issues but i can control that.
Thank you for reading my application.

I forgot my timezone.
My timezone is CET+1

As a previous administrator, I feel the need to point out a few parts that could assist you a bit;

1. I would highly suggest you improve your english grammar, though I am not blaming you as you might not be reading that much english in your free time. At least it's understandable, but there is just a few grammar mistakes that would easily be fixed with some more knowledge. More knowledge never hurts your brain! :D

2. The punishments are sometimes a little too minor, for example the exploiting one. When someone exploits it's better off to warn them once, then if continued you ban them for a 60 minutes and skip the 30. Also, this one: warning,last warning,30 minute gag, 1 hour gag,3hour gag,1 day gag,3day gag,1 week gag,permanent gag is pretty long. I'd suggest skipping the 30 minute gag and go straight to 1 hour. Skip the 3 hour gag and go straight to 1 day. Skip the 3 day gag and go straight to a week. The 30 minute and 3 hour would be if there are more harsch things said in the spam and wouldn't really make much of a difference.

3. I also suggest you write a little bit more on why they would choose you section, it could improve a lot by just adding a few more detailed things.

Other than that, it looks pretty decent to me. Good luck, mate!

Reactions: Kodeko
As a previous administrator, I feel the need to point out a few parts that could assist you a bit;

1. I would highly suggest you improve your english grammar, though I am not blaming you as you might not be reading that much english in your free time. At least it's understandable, but there is just a few grammar mistakes that would easily be fixed with some more knowledge. More knowledge never hurts your brain! :D

2. The punishments are sometimes a little too minor, for example the exploiting one. When someone exploits it's better off to warn them once, then if continued you ban them for a 60 minutes and skip the 30. Also, this one: warning,last warning,30 minute gag, 1 hour gag,3hour gag,1 day gag,3day gag,1 week gag,permanent gag is pretty long. I'd suggest skipping the 30 minute gag and go straight to 1 hour. Skip the 3 hour gag and go straight to 1 day. Skip the 3 day gag and go straight to a week. The 30 minute and 3 hour would be if there are more harsch things said in the spam and wouldn't really make much of a difference.

3. I also suggest you write a little bit more on why they would choose you section, it could improve a lot by just adding a few more detailed things.

Other than that, it looks pretty decent to me. Good luck, mate!
Thank you for your feedback

just letting you know that the application is under review.
the final decission might follow shortly.

declined due to lack of activity/low session times, you might look forward to improve both of those.
you might apply again in exact 1 month, so 06.12.2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread