Declined Application for Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mertes

- Your name and/or nickname
Mertes (Joachim)

- Your age

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:47534861

- Your general online times and your timezone
GMT+2 (Sweden)
Nowadays I am online quite often and this will most likely continue for a while going forward.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I am applying for DR specifically.

- Do you have a microphone?
Aye.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I’ve been an administrator on Deathrun on this community twice. Third time's the charm.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I have lots of experience with it from previous administrating previously.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I believe that I have a lot of experience with administrating the DR servers. I’ve also been apart of the community for long and feel like I have an easy time connecting with people on the server if necessary. I also feel like the DR team in general needs to be more close when it comes to communication and what not so I definitely wanna try bringing that in.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I’m copying this from last time I applied, I feel like it’s still up to date (minor changes).

I want to at least warn players before I go over any form of punishment (i.e; muting or gagging).

--These are after warning players--
For reference I will have SourceBans open at all times so I can check previous offenses by the player(s).

As for muting somebody, if they are breaking any rules in voice or just talking for an excessive amount of time or just being plain annoying, I'd give them a mute for an hour or two depending on the offense.
Same goes for gagging, with the exception of spamming where I would gag them ASAP.

Simple slay for bhopping over traps (I always warn in chat before some known bhop skip traps i.e: wintervalley)

If favoring occurs, I would slay the person doing it. And then, of course, we have delayers of whom are getting slain or timebombed on the SPOT.

GAMEME PROFILE
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/248678

SESSIONS & CHAT
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/248678
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/248678

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that Stabbin boy gave me permission.

Hello Mertes!

A very unique application and I like it, it's very neat. Mertes has a very good understanding of the rules, he thinks twice before his actions and he is well aware of what he does. After all he is an ex-admin that I myself have experienced in action, he handles situations smoothly and knows how to deal with rule breakers even as a regular.

I absolutely agree about the deathun admins needing some communication and I know for a fact that Mertes would get the job done he has done so in the past. Active player with good sessions, well known in deathrun and honestly a person the server could use as an admin.

+1

Reactions: Mertes
Well, this is a pleasant surprise, for sure! You certainly were a great admin and a great mentor, so I'd be very glad to have you back on here.
+1, for sure.

iCreepz has talked to be about coming back, and I'm pleased he finally made a decision to post the application. My previous experiences with him are very pleasant, and I would certainly like for him to come back. He has also talked to me about establishing a better way for DR admins to communicate, and I think that will be very welcoming.

+1

its good to see you apply again you were a great admin and im sure you will stay the same, im gonna give you a +1 good luck!

Well, I'm no old boi on Panda, about a year on dr, so I have no idea how good of an admin you were. However the rest of the folk seem to believe you were good, and I trust them.

Other than that the app is well written and you're an ex-admin so.. ye

+1

With all the feedback I'm going to put this under review. I do realize this is rather sudden / early so if any other feedback needs to be put in let me know via forum private messages, steam or discord.

Closed.

Reactions: TWC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread