Invalid Application for Deathrun #9 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Nickname: spanky

Online times/timezone: I'm online whenever i can. Minimum 1-2 hours a day. Timezone: UTC +3:00

I dont have a microphone.

Previous experience in admin/mod: I've never been an admin nor a mod. But im looking forward to be one.

I mostly play on panda Deathrun servers. I also play ff2 and dodgeball sometimes. I dont plan to handle calls on other servers.

I kinda have experience with source mod, i know pretty basic stuff, will get help from other admins.

Im pretty much active everyday, and there are many people who break the rules when no admins are online and i really want to do something about them. (mostly on mornings) I report rule-breakers i see but no admins be online on early mornings. Thats why i want to be an admin on panda servers.

As an admin, when i see someone breaking rules, i plan to give them atleast 2-3 warnings before gagging/muting/banning them. And before doing so, i will discuss things that im not sure of, and will punish them after.

Yeah, thats so.. I really look forward to being an admin, i wanted to be one for a pretty long time tbh and i hope i get accepted.. Good day!

(sorry for my grammar :p)

Alright, so you said you're 19 years old, but why it says you're 16 years old on your forum profile?

I set my 'year of birth' always random on every site that wants it, thinking it will not effect anything.. So i did that here too.. Sorry for that. By the way, is there a way to change that?

Last edited:
I set my 'year of birth' always random on every site that wants it, thinking it will not effect anything.. So i did that here too.. Sorry for that. By the way, is there a way to change that?
You can ask kevin to change your date of birth on his profile.

As for the feedback I will only be able to share it later on so I'm just gonna tag the deathrun admins for now: @Stabbin @Patoos @Adoruby @Foxhound

Welp, I took a good look at your sourceban record and I've realized your last communication block has been set in less than 1 month and 15 days (currently it's at 1 month and 9 days). In order for you to apply you cannot have any bans,gags or mutes for 1.5 months.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I suppose this has to be invalidated. Although you can reapply again once your recent gag has reached a minimum of 1.5 months (around 10th of September).

• Informative
Reactions: Bass
Invalid

Reason above.

You may re-apply again in 1.5 months.

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread