Declined Application for Death Run Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

My First Time

Name: Guitouni Mohamed Zakaria

Nickname : My Fîrst Tïmë

Steam2 ID : STEAM_0:0:99687358

Hours Spent Online / Time Zone : GMT +2
I'm online from Monday to Thursday from 17:00 GMT to 2:00 GMT.

(includes breaks with 15 to 20 min such as breakfast / dinner or when i feel exhausted)
in rare occasions i stay until 3:00 GMT if i have enough energy.

On Sunday : I'm online from 20:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT my hours are reduced because i usually go out with some friends or with my family sometimes. [That's my schedual in the summer]

School Schedual : I'm online from Monday to Saturday from 19:00 to 21:00 GMT

On Sunday : I'm online from 19:00 to 22:00 GMT

Do you have a microphone? : Yes, I use it from time to time.

Previous exprience in Admin/Mod: I was an admin in a XAT group where people trade tokens of games and items it was pretty good but now the group became inactive and the owner dismissed it.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? : Most of the time i play on the Death Run server and Freak Fortress 2 . Sometimes I play at the Jump Server to sharpen my skills at rocket jumping and from time to time i play on the Dodgeball Server and i wish to apply for the Death Run server.

In Case of a report?: I will visit other servers in case i get a report from the players on that server to make sure everything is going smoothly and no one ruining other players fun and everyone is enjoying themselves on the server.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? : No, but i'm positive about learning it, since everyone started learning from the very begining and we all lack knowledge at some point or another that's why we help each other to learn new things but i know the very basic command such as /kick /ban /mute /gag /slay and /slap .

Why should we choose you to be part of our team? : I could help the team to maintain order and if the community have admins watching over it's servers it'll be a huge succefull community and it's success will continue through the ages, we all make mistakes after all we are nothing but humans, and players or even admin in rare occasions make mistakes so i want to help them out and give them a helping hand if possible because sometimes people get away with their bad deeds so if we increase the number of the eyes that watch over the community we increase the efficiency and limit the number of delinquents on the server because sometimes an admin might have some difficulty in maintaining order on a server so two admins are better than one like the famous saying : "Two heads are better than one".
I want to apply for admin so i can help my fellow comrades to do their work smoothly and nicely and also to maintain order and peace in the Panda Servers.

What will you do as Admin? : My job will be maintaining order and correcting other players mistakes as i said before we all make mistakes, after all if we don't make mistakes we never learn new things and we never progress, furthermore we will never change and move forward.

Your Policies and Punishment :

Before punishment the player must be well aware of their mistakes before being punished, that way i'm being fair because some players don't know that their behavior or their activities are annoying other players on the servers and ruining their fun so giving them a warning is fair of course my punishment consist of 3 phases :

First Phase : I warn them through chat or by using the mic

Second Phase : if they are micspamming or spamming the chat i mute or gag them for 30 min and the time exceeds depending on the case. In case of an insult or if another player is offended by any means the one responsible shall appolgize wether by typing in chat or by using the mic and they must stop picking up on other players and ruining their fun.

Third Phase :In case they don't comply they will be muted or gaged and if they refuse to behave themselves i will kick them. And let's not forget the Bhop abusers which will be warned and if they don't stop skipping traps i will slay them, and of course in the worst case scenario i will have to ban them if they go too far and cross the lines, e.g. Hackers/Extreme disrespect to the admins and the players and those who were warned too many times and didn't comply or behave themselves.
In case of being AFK : a warning, a slay then a kick
In case of Favouring because we see that a lot these days : players will be warned / if they don't comply to the warning they will be slayed and then they will be kicked if they don't stop favouring.

And finally, sorry for making the application too long and i appologize to the person that will read it and i know i wasted a bit of your time but you know i had to comply to the rules.

Well i'm gonna take the first vote sice it's dr.
  • Your very active 6 days and your sessions are good.
  • I have a feeling alot of the players like you
  • Your app looks good and your punishments look good.
  • When i look at your chatlogs there are a lot of lenny's. i've talked with him about this when you see the last lenny that's where he promised not to use it anymore and he didn't use it.
You get a +1 from me

Well well, it comes to this day. So! My First Time, here are few things I have to say:

- You're an incredibly nice guy
- Your app looks mature and the punishments are pretty good
- You're a known and liked player
- I checked your recent chatlog, you're spamming a little, but it can be repaired
- You improved your sessions what makes me quite proud of you
- I have never seen you break a rule

All I can say is that you might be a good addition to the team. Have a piece of +1 cake.

Aug 18, 2015 7:52:38 pm my bad :3
Aug 18, 2015 7:52:32 pm so it's counted exploit?
Aug 18, 2015 7:52:10 pm i don't think it's against the rules
Aug 18, 2015 7:51:58 pm for those who come late
Aug 18, 2015 7:51:49 pm 'late respawn'
Aug 18, 2015 7:51:46 pm no this is called
Aug 18, 2015 7:51:40 pm select a class twice
Aug 18, 2015 7:51:26 pm if you're dead it won't revive you lol
Aug 18, 2015 7:51:09 pm nd you'll respawn
Aug 18, 2015 7:51:07 pm if you came late type !tp and press SPACE then right click mouse few times
Aug 18, 2015 7:50:49 pm or came late?
Aug 18, 2015 7:50:47 pm you died ?

I cant believe you did that. You promoted an exploit right in front of me. -1
@Fennie @Madact @The Source

Reactions: Wolf
Aug 18, 2015 7:51:07 pm if you came late type !tp and press SPACE then right click mouse few times

well i had no idea it was an exploit i thought of it like an easter egg like if you come late or the map takes time to load and the round just started i thought it don't do any harm does it?

well i had no idea it was an exploit i thought of it like an easter egg like if you come late or the map takes time to load and the round just started i thought it don't do any harm does it?

You thought clicking a lot of random buttons plus typing something in the chat, respawning you in the middle of a round, was an easter egg?

Reactions: Marios
You thought clicking a lot of random buttons plus typing something in the chat, respawning you in the middle of a round, was an easter egg?
not middle of round when the round just started
and not lot of random buttons it's just class selection, i swear i'm not abusing it or anything. I swear i'm not the type of player that abuse the bugs and exploits i just didn't know much about this bug and didn't think much of it i made a mistake i know and that will affect your decision i suppose :/ sorry won't happend again

you said i did that right in front of you which is true but if i was doing it on purpose i would've just kept quiet until you was gone and then did that but i had no idea and you can check my previous chat logs to see that i haven't encouraged anyone to abuse or use bugs and exploits , i just made a mistake :/ sorry

Due to your recent behavior I have to change my vote to: 0

Reactions: Wolf
Just like Fennie I'm gonna have to change my vote to 0 Telling exploits isn't really the way to do it, even if you thought that it was an easter egg.

One quick note in case of a misunderstanding, this bug doesn't revive you if you are already dead, and it also have a timelimit what it does exactly ; is if you came late to the round like 1 min late you'll spawn and play with others but if you pass 1 min you won't spawn and i repeat it do not revive the dead it only spawn you if you haven't died at all and the round just started.
Also let's look to the positive side here you discovered a new bug so you should start working on solving it, i think this will also improve the performance and effiancy of the game. And again i did a huge mistake and i deeply appologize and beg your parden and i hope no grudges are held against me. @Joe i suppose you're mad at me but i hope you forgive me and no grudges are held, i hope the link between us become clear like the blue skies (which is cloudy today unfortunately).
That's all i have to say and i'm really sorry for the trouble.

This 'bug' is actually very common in game modes that run on arena. It's been there for as long as I've played Team Fortress 2, so really it's nothing new. The thing is the usage of the bug on Deathrun on most maps is pretty pointless, as most maps close the door to spawn and trigger death.

But it doesn't really relive you of the fact that you did tell this person about it. After reading your chat log, I advise that you do read up on the rules of panda community so you know what you're doing is right or wrong. Though you've pretty much got it, it's just bhop skipping traps is a form of 'exploit' as well but that rule is commonly placed (plus impossible now).

This 'bug' is actually very common in game modes that run on arena. It's been there for as long as I've played Team Fortress 2, so really it's nothing new. The thing is the usage of the bug on Deathrun on most maps is pretty pointless, as most maps close the door to spawn and trigger death.

But it doesn't really relive you of the fact that you did tell this person about it. After reading your chat log, I advise that you do read up on the rules of panda community so you know what you're doing is right or wrong. Though you've pretty much got it, it's just bhop skipping traps is a form of 'exploit' as well but that rule is commonly placed (plus impossible now).
it's not like i'm abusing it or anything but the guy came late like the round just started and he joined and he said "why am i still dead?" and he just arrived right after the round started on dr_baby_pirate we was at the 3rd trap so i thought that might help i don't use the bug myself and that's the first time that happened and i assure you it'll be the last too

I've decided due to the nature of what has happened that it's best we just decline you for now and you can apply later. It is a mistake and you can learn from this. If you do choose the apply again, you can come back with better knowledge on these sorts of things so you don't make mistakes again. It's not really the end at all and I think if you truly want to be admin, you'll apply again next month. You may reapply on the 20th of September 2015 and onward.

I've decided due to the nature of what has happened that it's best we just decline you for now and you can apply later. It is a mistake and you can learn from this. If you do choose the apply again, you can come back with better knowledge on these sorts of things so you don't make mistakes again. It's not really the end at all and I think if you truly want to be admin, you'll apply again next month. You may reapply on the 20th of September 2015 and onward.
so is it ok for next month if i copy paste this? again it won't make problem right? since i'll re-apply

Copying yourself is not really copying is it. Copying is forbidden to ensure people write their own apps. He has already done so.

I guess that's a yes? So 20th septembre 2015 it is.

That's a yes from someone who has no say in your application. I'm just giving my opinion, you have to wait for someone with authority to give the say-so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread