Declined Application for admin DM_Duel server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomJimbo

Hello,

My name is Jimmy (RandomJimbo in-game) and I would like to apply for a role as admin on the DM_Duel RTD server in the Panda Community.
I have filled in the application form down below.

Name/Nickname: RandomJimbo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37670118

Online Times: I play pretty much all week long, on weekdays a bit less and a bit less late but in the weekends I play longer and later. I live in the Netherlands so my timezone is: UTC/GMT +2 hours. When I play I usually play about an hour of 2-3. But some days I cannot come online because of schoolwork.

Do you have an Microphone?: Yes, I do have a microphone and on the server I tend to use it and people react good on my voice and way of speaking.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Unfortunately I have not, on the other hand I have never applied anywhere else either.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I pretty much only play on the DM_Duel server but I'm planning to look up the other game modes too

Additional information: I have been playing on the DM_Duel server for over a year.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: Of SourceMod I only have basic knowledge but I'm a quick learner and I love research so I can teach myself to use it to the fullest.

Why should we choose you?: I am a loyal player and a lot of regular players like me and added me to their friendlist. I also am a very active player, I nearly play on the server every day. And because I play on the server a lot I often see no admin online to stop people from breaking the rules like; placing doorstickies and spamming rockets, so I thought that maybe I could help the panda community with that.

What will you do as Admin?: I will always first let the rule-breaker know that he is misbehaving, if he does not listen I execute a kill command on set person, I will then again let him know that he is breaking the rules, if set person continues to break the rules I will kick the player. Usually that's as far as you have to go, if someone still continues to break the rules I will contact a more experienced admin for advice. If someone is spamming the chat/mic or says inappropriate things I will use a mute or gag command for 30 minutes, and if they continue or go a bridge too far the first time I will kick set player.

I hope you find me worthy of being an admin
Greetings,
Jimmy

Reactions: Lumius
Thank you for the compliment on my English, since it's not my mother language :p
And of course you can meet me in-game, I've added you :)

Well, app looks nice,but i will hold off my vote until i see your behavior.Right now its a neutral 0. :)

Someone is getting laid tonight.

Jimbo is an awesome player to play with, and i'm very sure he will make a good Admin. Everyone loves him on the server, so why not make him Admin? +1 :)

Reactions: RandomJimbo
You can add me, we can meet if you want to, I would like to turn your neutral vote into a +1 :D

Yeah sure you can add me when you want as soon as i am can ill be accepting ya :).

RandomJimbo is a cool guy to play with. He keeps the fun in the game on the panda servers, mostly because he reacts funny on the stuff that is going on in the server at that moment. So i will give him a +1.

I think that RandomJimbo is a good player, who respects the rules and makes the game more joyful when he plays. He speaks a really good English and you can't hate him. I think I'll give him a +1.

Very friendly and nice player.
Me and @.Frost had a lot of fun with him in the Duel Server.
Application looks nice, would give him trial. +1

You are a self-admitted scammer and people like that have no place in leadership. A staffer is expected to be honest, critical and people need to be able to trust them, no matter what. If you have the audacity to scam a real life friend, I dread to see what you would do to a random member of the community if given the chance to middleman for a trade and such.

This and all your future applications are from here on out declined. You may never apply for a position again for you are not to be trusted with it.

inu, please.
He told me that his friend doesn't like tf2 and knows that he "scammed" him ( 20 cents profit ).
So yeah, it's not over.
180c5c49c9.png

453bcf444a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread