Accepted Application for: #3 Jump (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Cookie

Name/Nickname: Connor Hobbs / Ninja Cookie

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:654794

Online Times and timezone: My current online/availability times is everyday from 13:00pm to 01:00am in timezone GMT+1. The times I normally play anything isn't specific and could be anywhere between the start of the day to the end of the day.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes but I tend not to use it unless in private chat.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I have never had full previous experience as an Admin/Mod in Team Fortress 2 but have been an admin and builder for a Minecraft server and hosted my own server for a short time in the game Garry's Mod.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I have stumbled across some of your other servers but mainly only play: "TF2 #3" being a jump server.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: I have used SourceMod and its plugins with the basic commands in my own privately hosted Team Fortress 2 server for testing jump maps I have created or are creating with other players or just for the commands and surf ability if enabled.

Why should we choose you?: I have a large online time and try my best to stay friendly and reasonable to anything someone has to say, from criticism to ideas or help. I also don't let my personal problems effect my choices or actions I take.

What will you do as Admin?: I will try my hardest to stay reasonable and make sure that any players causing grief or hassle will understand what they are doing wrong so if given another chance they can show that they will no longer do it, I would make sure what I am doing is right before kicking or if worse banning but will make sure that I only do this if truly necessary and first see if there's some lighter punishment that could be taken.

How I would deal with a situation
Spam/Micspam: Warn them to stop, if continued I would then mute them for a short time, if continued after both warnings I would kick them and if they come back again doing the same it would be a ban.

Player Grief: If someone is causing grief to another player such as hate, insulting or simply making there jumping experience un-fun in some way such as killing jumping players, I would warn the player to stop what they are doing but if continued would then kick without question.

Hacking: Although this is unlikely on a Jump server, if it were to happen I would ban the player immediately as long as I am truly sure the player is hacking. If possible I would find a way of having proof either after or before doing so that the player was indeed hacking.

Not speaking the correct language for the server: A simple mute/gag if not complied to talk correctly after a maximum of 3 warnings.

Inappropriate spray: Instant kick of the player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you add your punishments policy? Take a look at previous accepted applications and you will get what I mean. Eg. "Spamming: Warning, if continued I will mute him/her" etc.

Could you add your punishments policy? Take a look at previous accepted applications and you will get what I mean. Eg. "Spamming: Warning, if continued I will mute him/her" etc.

This site doesn't seem to allow me to edit my posts or I don't know how to, I sometimes see it but it currently just displays "Report" under my post instead of edit.

This site doesn't seem to allow me to edit my posts or I don't know how to, I sometimes see it but it currently just displays "Report" under my post instead of edit.
Just make a new reply instead, it's not the end of the world ::):

Edited so it's at the top.

I seem to be impressed with this applicant, but seeing as though I've not played with you I cannot give a vote for now. I'd rather wait to have my say in review when I have enough time to check you out.
Good luck ::):

For me, is it kinda too boring to be admin on the jump server? well, less stress indeed, but what else you can do?

Jump server has some foreign speaking kiddos, which is against the rules, of course, but seems nobody cares about them, since we only got few reports from jump server.

So question is, is there anything else what you can do on the jump server? I dont want to be rude/hars, but I want to know more about administrating jump servers and also, I want to see if is neccessary have jump server admin.

For me, is it kinda too boring to be admin on the jump server? well, less stress indeed, but what else you can do?

Jump server has some foreign speaking kiddos, which is against the rules, of course, but seems nobody cares about them, since we only got few reports from jump server.

So question is, is there anything else what you can do on the jump server? I dont want to be rude/hars, but I want to know more about administrating jump servers and also, I want to see if is neccessary have jump server admin.

There is alot of things that can happen in a jump server because of its maps such as killing other players or knocking them around as the other team since some maps don't separate the teams correctly and this has happened on some of the more popular maps such as jump_jurf. Anything with a simple kill trigger can be bypassed with god mode / superman mode which are essentials for the server. And for me this wouldn't come across as boring as I like to help the players jump and jump around my self since I'm quite good at it. There are also bugs in these maps such as being able to teleport into a closed door to block it which stops all players from accessing the jump or next area (again also a jurf glitch but there are more with this). There is alot that could happen, even if it is just jumping.

• Informative
Reactions: mignone_roy20
This application is current under review, thank you for your patience during this process.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the panda admin team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread