Accepted Application for #13(FF2 Server) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasman

Donator
-My name/nickname:
My name is Zeynelabidin.
You can call me Zeyno.

-My age:
(I also got permission from PandaASDF)

-My steam2 ID:
STEAM_0:1:47376019

-My generall online times and my timezone:
Iam on from monday 12-20:00 to sunday 21-22:00
Timezone GMT+01:00/UCT+01:00

-Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for ?:
I play often on the #13 freak fortress 2 server sometimes on other panda servers too.
I apply for the #13 freak fortress 2 server.

-Do i have a mic ?:
Yes and i use it anytime if iam connecting.

-Am i have some previous experience as admin/mod ?:
Yes on minecraft but that was 4-6 years ago i was a admin/support/mod on severall servers.
I also got some experience at being mod on a TLSD dodgeball server.

-Do i have some experience with administrating on sourcemod ?:
No, not much.

-Why should we choose you to be part of our team ?:
I wanna help the admins to reduce their work and their pain.
I wanna help out everyone.
And i want to keep a server peacefull.

-Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:
For:

-Not talking english:
2 warnings => gag/mute for 30min

-Being racist/insult others:
1 warning => gag/mute for 45min

-Being afk:
kicking after 2 rounds

-Doing glitch/bug using to gain unfair advantages:
1 warning => kick => 2h ban

-Doing hacks:
no warning => instant permaban

-Teaming with hale/camping as hale:
2 warnings => slay

-Delaying the round:
2 warnings => timebomb/slay/freeze

-Caps spamming/mic spamming/and general chat spamming :
2 warnings => gag/mute for 30min

Reactions: Saxton Hale
Ooohhhh and here we go.

I've played with you a few times and I don't remember seeing you breaking any rules ever. You're a friendly and polite guy and you enforce the rules.

He has a solid 11 days of playtime and also has solid sessions. Even though he left for 3 weeks and has been inactive all this time, I have no doubt he'll keep being active.

In 11 days of playtime, he's never gotten any gags/mutes/gags. Even if he's not the best in English, I don't think it'll be a massive problem for him to be understood.

Here, take my support.

Wasman, your a really cool and nice guy and you enforce rules and would make a great addition to the team. Heres the bad part though, you were having some habits and showing some abusing like behavoirs on the server at one point in the past, but the past is the past and I think you will not do that. With all this said Im just gonna give my Support. Dont let me down man.

''Why should we choose you to become a part of our team'' ehm, what you said there is pretty much what you're supposed to do, if you get accepted, and not why we should choose you. English is decent, even though there's some grammatical errors every here and there.
And you say you've been a mod on TLSD servers, but you haven't got any experience with Sourcemod?

i just say not much.
i have some experience in sourcemod but not much...to be clear.

Here is my professional evaluation:

Looking at his chat (https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1597741) he keeps enforcing rules when using chat. As you can see, he doesn't have alot in the chat, but that's because he uses the mic more often than the chat itself and that's from own experience.

His gametime is (just as @mignone_roy20 said) a solid 11 days. If you check his game sessions (https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/1597741) you'll see that he is at least one hour every day online. That shows that he is a very active player in our community.

His English isn't that great, but that's because his mother tongue is German. He doesn't speak english on a daily basis. People who has experience with him, knows that he's trying to speak as clear as possible.

This is his second application. The reason why the first one was declined was because he got compared with someone in the community and though they were kinda the same. I can assure you, Wasman is a whole different person.

Looking at Wasman as an Admin, I think he is a very respective person who does enforces the rules, has respect for each other and tries to be nice to everyone. I can see him as an example for all the other players in the server. I'll be giving him a +1. I hope this gives enough information about him. I apologize if I missed anything.

Are you happy now? @Madact ?

AND @Joe HAVE FCKING PATIENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread