Declined Application for #03 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyWaffle

- Your name and/or nickname

My real name is Mathew, I prefer to be called Happy or Waffle. I don't like being called Mathew over the internet, but please refer to my real name if important.

- Your age

My Current age is 16 Years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

I applied with request from @Ninja Cookie . (I have decided to ask permission as i failed to do so in my last application.)

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/happywaffle/
[U:1:184117589]

- Your general online times and your timezone

(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
Ever since i left High School. I have plenty of Free-Time to do what i want in my spare time, Since i'll most likely be playing video games for the majority of the time. I would be online for most of the Morning and at Night.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I wish to apply for #03 Jump as i would like to assist others and keep micspammers and spammers in general at a minimum level.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I'm afraid i don't. Sorry, I don't plan on buying one in the future. I stopped using a mic when i was admin on both gmod servers and had to leave the two gmod servers due to a rival competition between eachother, Which i wasn't informed about from either side.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

We'll start with gmod, I used to work 2 shifts. The servers were Inferno RP and Venomous RP but has sadly closed.
For tf2, I worked on a server called 'TradePlazaGuys' which is from what i've heard, is back.
I used to work here on #09 Deathrun, but unfortunately left due to GCSE's

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Of course, I'm very familiar to the admins command system as all servers i used to work on used this system.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I have been a trained admin for 2 years, and i'm still learning to develop more skills and realizations of how i can improve. Plus, i'm still getting to know new people in the community and have grown a friendship with plenty of individuals.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

If a chatspammer fills the chat. They would get a punishment based on how many other staff has gagged them. The same follows for Micspammers and for Insulters or otherwise Racism. All punishments will be dealt accordingly based on there SourceBan History
Cheaters will be reported to my mentor or another admin to confirm my suspicions.

just letting you know that your app is under review.

declined due to activity going down on the server aswell i dont think that we need any more admins yet for 03 (other admins may correct me if i am wrong)

therefore you may apply again in 1 month so; 03.10.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread