Accepted Appealing recent ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archon

What's your username? MDCCC

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/legowonderboy/

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Magglet

Why were you punished? hacking

Why should we revoke your punishment?

Hallo, I was playing for good while today on one of the 2fort servers, due to my play style people quite frequently throw the wording, "cheater", "aimbotter", "hacker", or so on. I play with a high mouse sensitivity coupled with mouse acceleration which allows me to move my mouse a small amount as so I do not have to move my mouse across my whole desk.

Unfortunately the down side of this is people will mistake me as a "bot" because of the rapid movement. As a result of mouse acceleration and high mouse sensitivity, I cannot effectively play projectile based classes, nor the sniper class. Sensitivity too high to make effective shots, and being a rather hyper competitive individual, I wouldn't want to be easily dispatched constantly. With how I play has resulted in me being falsely accused of "cheating", and wrongfully banned, not once, not twice, but several times.

I have been banned in Blackwonder and provided evidence and Blackwonder took it apon them selfs to verify the situation to ensure they are not wrongfully banning somebody. After a month they concluded that I am not a cheater and was unbanned. I have also been banned on UGC community, cooperated, provided proof, and was unbanned. Banned on GFL community then unbanned after providing a staggering amount of evidence all of which was reviewed to ensure they were making the right decision. I was previously banned here on Panda Community, and then unbanned after it was deemed that I was not cheating.

Skial on the other hand, I was banned from Skial for "cheating", I provided evidence, and was mocked by the admin who banned me. Skial did not bother to check or verify the sources.

Just the other day I was accused of "cheating" in UGC server, people were adamant I was a "bot". And random player, who was playing medic would heal me often, and then people began to accuse that player of being a "bot" for healing me, after they failed to peer pressure him into not healing me, they then condomed that random player who was just healing his team, of which I was apart of.

I was banned, then after I wrote an appeal and was unbanned. I found out that the medic player, that random player was also promptly banned. I only found out after I was unbanned.

I hope this community server, takes the time to review the case and not fall under the Skial category, as people can be falsely accused and banned.

Here are some of my ban appeals, there is quite extensive detail.

• Angry
Reactions: Rand
Hello MDCCC,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to appeal the ban, I can see from the numerous appeals that you have had problems with this previously.

I can see Solar cleared you, and I am sorry that you have been inconvenienced.

I have reviewed the demos with fresh eyes and with all the evidence I can believe you just have a very unique playstyle.

Unbaned.

• Agree
  • Angry
Reactions: Rand and Solar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread