Accepted Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyptix

Sourcebans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:94437458&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: o_o (at the time of the ban) adasf (currently)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94437458
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-02-27
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that banned you: CONSOLE & Hedgehog
Why I should receive an unban:
To first start off, I was on an alt account for fun and decided to join the server to play a little bit because I always got targeted when i played there on my main and wanted to test out what it's like to use a burner acc, now it's been several months and I'm not concerned about that anymore. The reason why I didn't appeal right away is because I don't play this game as much anymore and I didn't feel like appealing would make any use, now I kind of want to play on the servers again for a little bit to pass time after working all day because all the other ones are dead. The ALT i was on at the time was "iliketrains123" and I'm not fully sure if hedgehog was called or not but I got mistakenly banned because I was just playing sniper and I'm guessing he thought I was cheating because of the burner account I used. I don't use alts anymore and I'm asking for a one time unban so I can play not only the trade servers but other servers as well including (hightower, 2fort, MGE, etc). None of this will ever happen again because I know using alts is imprudent. I know I have been gagged a few times in the past due to having massive beef with other players which angered me a lot and i didn't think twice about the consequences so I apologize for that a lot. As a former admin I promise I will obey every rule the server has offered. If this ban gets lifted I'd ask for the unban on the alt account to prevent another IP ban. Cheers

The Banned alt source is here: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=iliketrains&Submit=Search
There is a demo attached and you can watch it yourself if you see anything suspicious because it didn't seem like rage hacking to me.

Hi cyptix,
Sorry for the problems, this was my fault. I'll remove your ban now. :)

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread