Accepted appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemoBach

Hi.
I was perma banned from ur server in back 2015 and i would like to make an appeal.

I was 12 years old when i got the ban, i didnt know that much back then, i was just trying to be a duche,

i am now 17yrs old and now all the rules now of jb and other stuff and i love to play JB, which is my favorit gamemode in TF2

I would love to be able to be playing in ur servers again.

(the name i had when i got banned was "I LOVE ANIMALS")

Kind Regards

PS. each time ppl say to use this template i get send to a place where i cant type anything

You're writing in the right section, but you don't need to write where's the template. All you need to do is copy paste, like you do with your text.
I'll provide you a link that will help you out.
SourceBans Ban URL:
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000):
Date and Time of the Ban:
Reason about the Ban:
Admin that Banned you:
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Again, use the template I just provided with a simple copy paste not the text you're using now, you'll add your own reason to the final part of the template.

Without making another thread, write here this time.

Reactions: Jim Bob
ourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=+ STEAM_0:0:63111286+&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086488300/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2015-01-19 17:15:53
Reason about the Ban: Freekilling, Camping in armoury, Failing as Warden. 7th Ban for almost always the same reasons.
Admin that Banned you: Matth

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Hi.
I was perma banned from ur server in back 2015 and i would like to make an appeal.

I was 12 years old when i got the ban, i didnt know that much back then, i was just trying to be a duche,

i am now 17yrs old and now all the rules now of jb and other stuff and i love to play JB, which is my favorit gamemode in TF2

I would love to be able to be playing in ur servers again.

(the name i had when i got banned was "I LOVE ANIMALS")

Kind Regards

• Optimistic
Reactions: TRGGB2 and Jim Bob
OOOK, after six reposts we made it! But don't worry about this: I think you hold a record now.. so be happy!! ?

I see no reason in keeping you banned. You surely grew up and deserve another chance. Remember to carefully read actual JB rules, as they changed a lot since 2015.
Accepted. Welcome back to Panda and have a fantastic weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread