Declined Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pata

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:58040510&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: SRBija (Pata now)
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076346749/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-06-17 16:12:37
Reason about the Ban: typing "ez sit" is worthy of a day gag and 3 day mute.
Admin that Banned you: Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I don't even really care about the ban, im just curious of the hypocrisy of the admin Mikey, he decides to mute me but doesn't decide to mute the user ":D" when he types ez rekt noob back, bcz the kid found himself offended from me typing "ez sit". How is mine redeemed as toxic behavior and his isn't? Just curious.

Reactions: fanthom
@Mikey

U clearly were provoking u spammed hoes mad, ez sit

We are obviously looking about the date today, not yesterday, not the day before that. If he banned me for the shit 4 days ago, and if it was ban worthy, it would be fine, but that doesn't change the fact he is a hypocrite.

If you think he is doing the same thing you can make a report in the admin report section. This is an appeal not a public slander of an admin based on your word. You were given multiple gags for the exact same behaviour and you haven't changed. Be warned that punishments grow exponentially, meaning next time will be more like 1 week - 1 month dependent on the admin.

He has been tagged there is no need to reply or argue I have no power to have you ungagged nor will arguing with me about it help your case.

Is this some sort of question or an appeal made with some anger?
Anyway, just looking at your chatlog you can clearly see that this is some next level provoking.
About the other guy, wasn't really saying in chat or voice chat "ez sit" or even, like you've done, "Don't come back. nobody likes you." for every kill he has done, like you were doing. I've gagged him for another reason totally different from yours.

you can make a report in the admin report section
I'll make your life easier, you can post it here, there's no need to keep this up on an appeal or even in the shoutbox.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread