Declined Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeon

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...einactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:1:52495777

Name of your Banned Steam Account: ThePetri

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52495777

Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-01-29 01:14:44 (no clue which one to put in here)

Reason about the Ban:Delaying

Admin that Banned you: Madact

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: i got banned for delaying without a warning what so ever by very poor evicence (posting it below) if there would have been an admin that would have told me to get off the roof, i would have done so. i was simply sliding on the roof with the market gardener while both the hales (daft punk silver and gold one of whom was an experienced player) were not teleporting up to me ,which they could do easely without rage. then i got banned for delaying and alts etc. ,was wierd and complicated but it all got sorted out by now as far as i know. two off the three "alts" got unbanned only the last one wouldnt respond to my requests to make an appeal.

ive waited now two months since my last appeal since thers no rule on how long to wait i just took this guys (https://www.panda-community.com/threads/justyns-gag-appeal.20990/#post-103141) call to wait for a month n doubled it. i would also like to point out that i got kinda banned twice for the same reason because the first ban didnt work and i told her that i could still join the server, but madact told me she wouldnt get confused by it so thers that.

Doesn't matter if the person warning you isn't an admin, you still listen to them. FF2 admins agree with me you broke the rules by staying up there for a long period of time. General disruptive behaviour.
You admitted to staying up there for a long time the events prove so, along with the amount of calls and chat telling you to get down.

Unless an FF2 admin convinces me to give you a chance and you learn some manners, I'm not accepting this. You broke the rules and you should know, as a regular, this isn't allowed. Especially with chat telling you to get down.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread