Declined Appeal from pacifist frisky (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frisky | panda.tf

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Pacifist Frisky
Steam ID 32: [U:1:374504833]
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-11-30 00:44:03
Reason about the Ban: extensive afk/avoiding afk manager
Admin that Banned you: Solar
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: ok first off I wasnt notified about the warnings before. I wasnt avoiding afk. If I needed to go afk, I'd be in spectator since there are many spec's and they either didnt get kicked out or just sitting there for more than 4 hours in spectator. I understand the mistake I did and I do go to spectator mode. I dont intend to sit while taunting in spawn room as a way to avoid afk. I reviewed the demo attached and I forgot to join spectator mode since I have problems with my keyboards and had to fix it via superglue. I didnt know how long would it take for me to remain idle while fixing my wonky keyboard. would be considered to discuss if possible pardon.

• Haha
Reactions: sunnbearr
I also was actively attacking in 2fort. I was just adjusting the settings to ensure that it's working fine and not buggy.

you were warned days before and also got kicked for it and you know it. you had more than enough warnings for this and many ppl called you out for idling for long periods of time.
other ppl are warned equaly but yours is more than extensive.
The ban stays and il hear from the regulars soon enough if you go back to idling again.
Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread