Declined appeal for ungag/unmute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Hypex
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:106948716
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-09-08
Reason about the Ban: spam, talking in german, racism (I'm not a racist, I was just so hyperactive at the time and flamed everyone)
Admin that Banned you: Bab
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Last time I player TF2 was back in 2017. At that time I was super autistic and trolling everyone, now I've changed and am a much more calmer person in general, also I'm based.

Reactions: fanthom
Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you, but actually I have ADHD. (can send proof of diagnosis if you want)

Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you, but actually I have ADHD. (can send proof of diagnosis if you want)

It's not about me, and it's not about proof. It's that you should think about your words more carefully, which is also how you got all the punishments to begin with.

Anyways I'm not the admin who has to review this so I'll just leave now ~

So just a little update: OP slid into my DMs to ask for an explanation about my first reply (which is fine) and I have to say, if this is the response to a simple note to think about how what you say comes across then I doubt the player has matured enough in the meantime:

1594142712009.png

1594142718889.png

If anyone wants to see the whole convo for context to make sure that I wasnt being impolite, it's in the tags.

1594142936154.png

1594142945388.png

1594142954325.png

It's nice that they at least apologise but when it's surrounded by stuff like "triggered" and "butthurt" it gives off some conflicting vibes lmao

Nice pics dude you have some more?
(Btw I apologized at the end of the convo for my msgs)

Am I the only one thinking he is overreacting because I said autistic? I mean cmon there are more importend things to care about, you must have a lot of spare time.

• Dislike
Reactions: vinny and fanthom
I just explained how it's not a great indication of your supposed improvement. And I told you twice that it wasnt even anything punishable, but just a sign that you dont think very carefully about your words. you on the other hand followed me into DMs, called me triggered because I answered your question, and now you criticise my way of spending my free time because I added a little opinion on your appeal and then all I did was answer *your* questions. If anyone is overreacting, it is you bro. You could have just given a simple apology and it really wouldnt even have affected your appeal at all. Instead you keep coming back to it.

Well frankly, Mr. "EvoWarrior5" I'm not sure anyone requested your opinion on the matter, seeing as how you are not even a staff member. Alas, I understand you want to feel some sense of importance here. It's very understandable, we have all been there. Nonetheless, the cat in your picture is rather based and cute. I am eagerly awaiting the response of an actual admin on the matter, who likely has better judgement given their experience in a position of power.

It seems you have very elemental reading comprehension skills, or perhaps you are not a native speaker. Whatever the case, I did not once ask for your opinion in my last post. I have called your cat cute, what more do you ask of me. Stop replying to this thread at once or I shall have no option but to retract my statement.

The first time I saw this appeal I was inclined to believe that you could have changed, since you are gagged/muted for +/- 3 years. But then the way you dealt with EvoWarrior comment was not the best one imo.

I went to check what servers you got gagged and all of them are from dodgeball and I must say that players can be very nasty there, and I am not convinced that you could keep your cool if someone triggers you or if you get frustrated, based on the messages displayed in this appeal.

Therefore im going to Decline . Please rethink the "why" you think you are changed and probably elaborate? I would say wait a month and then you can appeal again (a better and more convincing one).

Take care.

Reactions: vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread