Declined Appeal for ungag and unmute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoshenkoist

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Bing chilling
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:178403227
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-02-19 10:08:47 for gag 2021-11-21 12:50:18 for mute
Reason about the Ban: The reason for both these penalties was due to excessive toxic behaviour and insulting of other players as i was getting killed continuously. I was unable to bear the fact that i was being beaten by others and i began insulting other players in the moment of spur.
Admin that Banned you: For the mute it was
@Ʀicky :3 and Gag was @Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Hey, it's been a while since the events for which I was punished occurred. At the moment, I took measures that were both inappropriate and needless. After my most recent appeal was denied, I thought about why it was denied and realised how much I deserved the penalty I received. As a form of self-punishment, I've ceased going to panda servers since then, allowing myself to dwell on my acts. Now that I've learned my lesson, I'm ready to return to the server and play like it was back in the day.

Please accept my request if you agree; if not, I am willing to suffer additional punishment if necessary.
Thanks

I don't know admin's will say... But He's Still Changing Names. Avoiding the Ban. 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot (1263).png
    Screenshot (1263).png
    20.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Informative
Reactions: Ʀicky :3
Hello Hoshenkoist.
Im going to Decline this appeal due to the fact that you once again used your username to avoid your punishments.
I don't know admin's will say... But He's Still Changing Names. Avoiding the Ban. 🙄
I need you to understand, that you have your punishments for a reason, and you are NOT supposed to be avoiding them in any way. By doing this you will only make things worse for yourself.
Im therefor going to give you another ban for avoiding your punishments, as well as a 1 month cooldown. You may appeal again after 07-20-2022
While you wait, i strongly surggest you to go read our Gameserver Rules.

Reactions: hoshenkoist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread