Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ghoul
STEAM_0:0:419029483
4/09/2023 20:53:32
Reason about the Ban: toxic+priors
Admin that Banned you: Bananawastaken
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I want to be able to join blue and i have deep regret about what I did. I got toxic and was throwing insults at an admin when I shouldn't have. Thank you

ok but weren't you saying that the server was more boring than wonderland and you kept demanding the unmute/ungag from admin over and over again? sounds like you're only doing this just because you know being whiny about it won't help.

• Dumb
Reactions: _Black
ok but weren't you saying that the server was more boring than wonderland and you kept demanding the unmute/ungag from admin over and over again? sounds like you're only doing this just because you know being whiny about it won't help.
blackwonder*

blackwonder*
my bad, i keep getting the two mixed up. But regardless, i don't think he really cares about "being nice" on the server if he's going to badmouth people like that. It's up to the admins though

• Dumb
bandicam 2023-12-27 21-33-51-755.jpg

You we're begging me for an unmute constantly when I was on even though I explained you either have to appeal, or if you already had made an appeal (it appears you didn't) a full admin had to accept it first (if at all), plus I've seen multiple (at least three or four, maybe five) /calladmin reports from you begging for an unmute. Please stop using /calladmin for that as it is for reporting rulebreakers when an admin isn't on, not for asking for unmutes.

Just giving what I witnessed today, but this is Banana's mute so he will be handling this appeal.

Reactions: PokeMario17
The mute is like 8 months old and you have been playing on the server so I’m willing to lift it, that being said you have to change your attitude, trolling like this will just get you muted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread