Declined Appeal for ""cheating"" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=+STEAM_0:0:217746106&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Kaz ❤
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:217746106
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-10-05 06:20:29
Reason about the Ban: Cheating
Admin that Banned you: Loli Police
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I don't cheat.
I'm not sure what sorta tiny flick the admin used to justify this ban, however I do not cheat. I personally believe that this was an attempt from the admin to ban me based off of personal quarrels not related to any rule breakings, mainly because I'm easily disliked and most people don't like me (for understandable reasons, but I don't think it's enough to reason a permban), and many regulars on TX FF2 have expressed their dismay of me. The main reason I believe this: how he decided to ban me. Instead of sending the demo of me "cheating" to a full admin and having them ban me, he had to instead ask a mutual friend of ours to bug me and get me on the server, saying "pip wants to show you something". So I then messaged Pip asking him what was up, and he continued to be hella weird, not telling me what exactly he had to show me. After he banned me, he said he wanted to do a "meme", making the ban length be 69420. Here's an imgur album of my chat logs with the friend and with Pip. I'd like to acknowledge that I did message Pip after the ban, saying I'd avoid the ban by changing my IP and using some alt, however I just have a stupid old habit of saying stupid things to people when they have upset me, and I generally 99% of the time don't go through with them (besides if I really wanted to change my IP anyways, I'd have to unplug my modem for at least five days since my ISP has a stupid "dynamic" IP policy, and I don't care to go without internet for a week no thanks).

I have however, as I must admit, used high interp settings to get cheeky backstabs on bosses previously, which I suppose would merit a tempban for "exploiting", I do not care to start the conversation on whether or not using interp is exploiting, however that is pretty much the only scummiest thing other than being a trash trial admin I have done on the server.

I have been banned from another community for the same reason, someone claiming I was cheating. Me and my friend Jacob figured it was just because the admin was pretty trash and got upset or something, I don't care about that anyways since it was a while ago and it was a pretty boring server. I do however care about this server, to the point where I've donated and tried out being a trial to try and help the TX FF2 server. I've been regularly playing on the server for about a year and some months now, playing so often I recently reached rank 3 on the server for gameme (not that you can see it anymore since I've been banned). I'd think if I was actually cheating, I'd have been banned a while ago lol.

Funny seeing some members, who never bothered joining the server or reviewing a demo, instantly go after loli police right away.

First of all, what loli did was crude. He definitely could have handled the whole situation better, and im sure he will tell you the same.
But guess what, he was probably eager to get you banned for a reason. Crazy, right? How could this be?

Maybe because a demo the ff2 admins reviewed actually had some fishy moments. Or better yet, maybe its because him and a large portion of the server have grown very tired of your behavior towards everyone. you are constantly being warned for acting provocative or downright toxic towards people. you've massively abused your admin privileges, scared away several people, and now try to play the victim role. Whether you actually are or aren't hacking doesn't matter to me, you should still be banned regardless. This is of course without mentioning you "exploiting" with interp for god knows how long now.

Ill go ahead tag @Loli Police so he knows this exists, I'm sure we'll need his 2 cents on it sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I agree that my behavior has been unacceptable, but, believe it or not, I've been working on keep my toxic reactions and commentaries on everyone down. However, I personally believe I should be muted/gagged as the punishment system goes for those issues. I've met someone that was gagged ages ago for being toxic/racist, and they're okay with it and still continue to play on the server every so often. I also sorta believe that if people have a problem with me, they should mute me, but there's also obviously the fact that it's against the rules to be so obnoxiously rude.

As for the demo, since I saw your message before someone edited it, I was spam clicking to find the boss so we could do some damage to him so he wouldn't go and cloak again for another five minutes. It's rather aggravating fighting some ignorant spyper player that takes 15 minutes to die. Also, when I was formerly trial, I've had demos of a player I was greatly suspicious of cheating, gathering demos of them backstabbing from yards away and them going spyper and aiming through the wall and headshotting people the moment they peeked, yet the head FF2 admins deemed them invalid. I just find it rather odd that this clip of me playing spy is valid enough for people to think I cheat.

First and foremost, using the "Personal Quarrel" card is incorrect. I do not dislike you and in fact I looked up to you in the sense that you know how to play the game and hoped to beat you one day. If i hated you I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of getting you on the server and have a full ban you. The method in which I asked you to get on the server was a bit much and won't happen again, the only reason I pushed so hard for you to join is I wanted to get it done before I forget to do it later. The reason the initial ban length was 69420 because that is the length of time I was told by my mentor to ban for. The words after you were banned didn't seem to be empty as well as be full of intent. You have burst out in words you did not mean before on the server and I understand it happens sometimes. You claim to have been spam clicking to get a shot off on the spyper so he didn't cloak and get away. In the demo you shot three times and each had a reload in between them. You hit 2 of the three shots and both were when you had scary bullets, I also saw you walk straight towards the spyper when he was backpedaling from you and you still backstabed him. On a further note, you did not shoot to see where he is because you followed him while you were bumping into him to blink him out of cloak. The spyper was cloaked from tick 48637 to about 48985, directly after he cloaked you shot him while looking at a box 3 feet to the right of the spyper then your mouse followed him and then it flicked back instantly, it was too much a straight line to be a player flick and it stopped on a single pixel and not a slow down at all. Yes people have cheated in the past and your evidence might have been refused and I can't do anything about that but what I do know is the ff2 admins all agreed and some other full admins believe that the flick in the demo we have is confirmed evidence for the ban.

Attachments

• secretaccount.dem
    30.3 MB · Views: 158
  • In Love
Reactions: PNN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread