Appeal #500 [Justyn] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipZ

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...ch=STEAM_0:0:219272072&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Justyn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:219272072
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020.12.3
Reason about the Ban: "Insulting"
Admin that Banned you: @Heratade
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: It's been about 2 months since my last appeal, I'm not really sorry for my actions, nothing to be sorry about, but I should more careful with my words, and not use curse words :)

Previous appeal:

It’s now June 10th, let’s see if Heratade is positive or not this time.

Hello, it's me interrupting once again, sorry for that, but I have a question to you Heratade.

As you mentioned in his 2nd appeal, you did not bother to warn him, because you knew he had a lot of comms already. Since when did the admins stop warning the players? Using the reason "you should know the rules by now" is a really easy way to get out of any situation as an admin, and it should not happen. As an admin you should treat everyone the same way, which means he should of recived a warning. With this warning, that you never gave, he would have stopped with whatever he was doing.

I would also like to point out that if you prefix "fuck you" in JB chatlogs, you will have to spend many days to manage to see all of it.

Sorry to bother, please proceed.

@Heratade is resigning and doesn't think he should handle this, so he has asked me to take care of it instead.

As you mentioned in his 2nd appeal, you did not bother to warn him, because you knew he had a lot of comms already. Since when did the admins stop warning the players? Using the reason "you should know the rules by now" is a really easy way to get out of any situation as an admin, and it should not happen. As an admin you should treat everyone the same way, which means he should of recived a warning. With this warning, that you never gave, he would have stopped with whatever he was doing.
I'll stop you right there, because I do the same thing. I don't bother warning people with several previous communication punishments and there is nothing wrong with other admins doing that too. In this case he had 7 and they definitely should know by now what is and isn't tolerated in the community. It is not "unfair treatment" to then just skip any warnings and punish said players at that point, so I have no idea where you are coming from here.

I would also like to point out that if you prefix "fuck you" in JB chatlogs, you will have to spend many days to manage to see all of it.
If that is the case, clearly there is some cleaning up to do in jailbreak. I'll take part of the blame for allowing some banter chat, but clearly its gotten out of hand and people are starting to think that it's okay. However, it has absolutely nothing to do with this appeal and doesn't make this silence any more unjustified.

It's been about 2 months since my last appeal, I'm not really sorry for my actions, nothing to be sorry about, but I should more careful with my words, and not use curse words :)
Whether you like it or not there is a rule that forbids any kind of offensive language with other players. It doesn't matter if you are joking or got away with it on another server, it isn't tolerated and that's that. Honestly, this appeal you made is about as low effort as you can make it and I don't care how many of your friends agree with you. You aren't sorry, so I'm not convinced you'll behave any better than before. Based on that, I'm declining your appeal once again. You can try appealing again in another month, come back with something more serious next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread