Accepted Appeal #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsZamsIGuess

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=ItsZamsIGuess&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ItsZamsIGuess
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:547266873
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-07-03 06:31:34
Reason of the Ban:Duplicate Account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Hello, previously, I've been banned for "using a VPN". What I failed to mentioned is that throughout my entire time playing on Panda community servers, I've been using Nvidia GEForce Now (a cloud based gaming streaming service). GEForce Now uses the closest server location from the location/IP from my laptop (terrible specs, which i used GEForce Now to run TF2 without terrible performance.) and sometimes it randomly switches to other server locations, which is how I got my first ban. Days later after I got unbanned, I got banned again for the same Duplicate Account reason, because of running on one of GEForce Now's random servers. While this is a late response and I apologize, I recently bought a new PC, am I still eligible for an unban? Thanks.

I've removed the account ban. If you find yourself using gforce now again to play on panda community you will have to put up with the constant dup bans as people do use this to bypass their punishment and/or make alts to break rules.
If it does happen again just contact me via forum pm / discord / steam

Reactions: ItsZamsIGuess
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread