Declined Apologies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botar230

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Botar230&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account GMD Botar230
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:70725511
Date and Time of the Ban 08-31-16 01:42 Permanent gag
Reason about the Ban Spamming the chat with cancerous binds- because of previous gags player receives a perm gag.
Admin that Banned you Deleted admin - Swaggy
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute Hello. I really apologize for what I did to Panda Community. I want to apologize especially everyone that I hurt with my words (my previous gags) / behavior. I thought about what I did for few months and I just want to apologize everyone that I did hurt. I am so sorry, I can't express it with only words. We are all people and we do mistakes. My last question is: Can I get my last chance? I promise I will never do things as stupid as before. I hope you will forgive me <3 (sorry for bad English, I am from Poland)

I'll quickly drop this here, Botar is a toxic member of the community, he will spam shitty binds and when warned about it will stop until an admin leaves the server afterwards he will continue to spam the shitty binds (note that he keeps using the excuse "I muted the text chat" while he knows admins will mostly use that to warn players)

He has no respect for the rules neither did he ever try to follow them. I'm not an admin anymore so my words here won't mean shit but still if you ungag him you're just going to make work harder for all of you as with his spamming you're quickly gonna get calls about him.

So I'm against this but again my words mean shit

Ps. I have warned this player multiple times about this shit and I always came in and finding out that he was doing the same shit.

I'll quickly drop this here, Botar is a toxic member of the community, he will spam shitty binds and when warned about it will stop until an admin leaves the server afterwards he will continue to spam the shitty binds (note that he keeps using the excuse "I muted the text chat" while he knows admins will mostly use that to warn players)

He has no respect for the rules neither did he ever try to follow them. I'm not an admin anymore so my words here won't mean shit but still if you ungag him you're just going to make work harder for all of you as with his spamming you're quickly gonna get calls about him.

So I'm against this but again my words mean shit

Ps. I have warned this player multiple times about this shit and I always came in and finding out that he was doing the same shit.
lol

There has never been a limit to the amount of warnings that were given to you by admins that were in the server at any given point in time.

You constantly fled the server when an admin would connect with a recognisable name, having even once named myself Trazyn just to see if you would, despite my clearly lower rank (had permission from Trazyn at the time I did it).

Whenever anyone did anything wrong in the server, you would jump in with a disrespectful comment; this was even angled towards admins that would catch you misbehaving. Two months is not long enough.

Can I get my last chance? I promise I will never do things as stupid as before. I hope you will forgive me <3

You had a last chance, and you blew it. You had several warnings (as I remember in Skype) that any more misbehaviour would result in a permanent gag, but you still failed to recognise this and continued anyway. I even warned you a few times when I was actually in DeathRun and you simply fled the server upon realisation that I was an admin (at the time).

I was in Skype with Swaggy and Trazyn when they were in the server under different names.

He means he heard me and Trazyn warn you through our mic in the server while we were in skype.

His permanent ban more than 2 months ago. I would give him a last chance. If he's contuining his toxic behaivor, then gag him permanent again without any chances to reappeal.

• Disagree
  • Friendly
Reactions: Botar230 and Flynt
His permanent ban more than 2 months ago. I would give him a last chance. If he's contuining his toxic behaivor, then gag him permanent again without any chances to reappeal.

thing is if it takes him 6 gags to understand that what he's doing is wrong + warnings from the admins added to that then he honestly shouldn't.

• Dislike
Reactions: Botar230
I do like the appeal.

However, I do feel a little more time is needed. Also when I saw this on my phone, I did some research and saw you've appealed twice for two admin callouts. Tbh I would of just gagged, making your gags even more than what it would be but bans are fine in that sense. (And also, I think it might have stated in the rules that you should be banned but IDK).

Also it doesn't take us much just to look at a chat log but it is extra work.

IDK, I'm half way on this one. I want another opinion of a full admin @Gameserver Admin , make sure to check his other appeals.

Reactions: Botar230
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread