Declined Apllications over Applications so here is mine (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaihne

Name/Nickname:
Nico/Kaihne

Languages:
English/German

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:40013978

Online Times:
Usually 6-7 times the week

Do you have an Microphone? (required for Jailbreak application):
Yes ido

Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any):
1 year on an iphone/android application called Galaxy Empire. I had to keep an eye over the chat and make the players follow the rules.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin?:
I play only on dodgeball by now. I've you wish i can visit other servers too, if there is a need.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?
No, not really. I can learn very fast so that shouldnt be a big problem

Why should we choose you?
I am a friendly, nice guy who likes to make jokes and want to have fun in a big community. It's hard to drive me mad or to annoy me. From my experience as mod on GE (Galaxy Empire) i know how to handle difficult situations with players or even hackers. I also like a good atmosphere on the server i play on and i always try to keep it up.

if you are wondering why a fresh registratet member is posting an apllication: I play on the panda dodgeball server for over a half year by now but never registratet on the side. I got interested for an admin place since once a panda admin visited the server and said that they looking for 2 more. Thats already some months ago

I do like this guy, +1. Although the English could be better, I shouldn't complain because I fail at English as well sometimes.
On a side-note, we do have allot of pending (open/waiting) admin applications.

i think we need an admin in the Dodgeball server.
your application looks nice and you are looking like a good guy
i haven't saw you on the Dodgeball server yet.... maybe i just don't remember you

please can you expand your time online?

usually i am online really often and with that i mean every day. Most of the time i am able to play is the late evening because of my work. I play alot on the panda dodgeball server and i already saw you no mercy ;) and stabbin yes my english could be better but because its not my mother language i assuredly do not speak or write it perfekt.

I would +1 this if I thought it was any use, but seeing as how not even our best candidates are being accepted I think you hardly stand a chance.

usually i am online really often and with that i mean every day. Most of the time i am able to play is the late evening because of my work. I play alot on the panda dodgeball server and i already saw you no mercy ;) and stabbin yes my english could be better but because its not my mother language i assuredly do not speak or write it perfekt.
Perfect*

sorry^^ in german you write it that way in english just with a c

Your English is understandable but does someone helped you type the application because if someone did maybe in real life you are typing with a lot of Misspellings

Highly unlikely from what I know of Kaihne. His English is good.
Also, if *perfect was the only correction you saw, you shouldn't bother trying to correct it, because the hypocrisy is over the moon, seeing as your English is worse. No offence.

ok can we stop correcting each others gremar? nobody is perfect ladys

ok can we stop correcting each others gremar? nobody is perfect ladys

I feel flattered that you think i'm a lady, but i can assure you i'm not.

not so sure about the rest though...

Reactions: Kevin
Highly unlikely from what I know of Kaihne. His English is good.
Also, if *perfect was the only correction you saw, you shouldn't bother trying to correct it, because the hypocrisy is over the moon, seeing as your English is worse. No offence.
That was the worst mistake i am not going to change all his sentence
and my English is not that Good ether

Turtle, would you please stop making a post under another? Just edit.
I've seen you before, your English is pretty.. normal compared to the whole community, the application is good.
Unfortunately, a lot of *somehow* better applications are still held; I doubt this will be accepted. Unless Kevin is somehow amused by your applications regardless of what others have to say..

Sigh. Turtle, would you mind not being so demanding every time? You keep sounding as if you're the boss around here - or at least as if you exert influence in this place - which you're not. You may give your opinion on applications and ask further questions, but please change your tone a bit. In the end the decision is for Kevin.
Furthermore, the most professional opinions that help him decide are from the admins and from those worthy of being admins. We appreciate other input, but as I said please change your tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread