Invalid Aplication for deathrun #09 Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laffinty

Basic introduction: Hi. My name is Mr.Panda :3 and i would really like to apply for the sever #09 Deatrun. Im very friendly (just like a panda) and a very shy person. If something goes wrong i always tell the admin to see what they can do.

Steam stuff: My username is Mr.Panda and my name in real life is Daniel Attard.

Age: I am 16 years old but still if something goes wrong i can handle it if you trust me.

Strenghts: Im kind and friendly.

Weaknesses: I have no weaknesses.

Total hours/time in the server: I play all day if i have enough time to play.

Why should we choose you?: I am kind and friendly as i said.

How well can you use source mod?: I can use source mod quite well.

How well will you do your job as admin on Deathrun?: So as an admin i will give the person who's misbehaving 2 warning's if the person is still misbehaving i give him another

chance if still he's misbehaving i kick him for 10 minutes if he comes back i give him 1 last warning if he misbehaves again i have to ban him for 30 minutes or 1 hour if he comes back

and he still misbehaves i have to ban him for 1 day and if he still misbehaves i have to ban him PERMANENTLEY. And for people who's talking not in english/playing music in voice i will give

him 2 chances and if he's still talking in a foreign languge or playing music after the i have to
gag him for 25 minutes if he's still talking in a different language or playing music after the gag i have to give him a gag untill he leaves the server.

Thanks for the aplication and i hope that i get accepted :3

Regards

Mr.Panda.

Strenghts: Im kind and friendly.

Weaknesses: I have no weaknesses.

Total hours/time in the server: I play all day if i have enough time to play.

Why should we choose you?: I am kind and friendly as i said.

I think they are looking for admin strenghts and such.... i don't see how somebody would become an admin just because they are kind and friendly.

• Agree
Reactions: Flynt
You forgot your steam id, which is STEAM_0:1:87889280 , and could you explain more why you should be a part of the team?

Good luck with your app

That escalated quickly

Invalid.
You may reapply on 14th of december

Well I was rushing that's why. I feel exhausted now =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread