Any Server suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
on both instant respawn or just regular?
Definitely regular on badwater. Payload maps are so damn broken with instant respawn.

^ that

Another nice vanilla server would be a foundry/egypt rotation(again with regular respawn time). It may sound weird but those maps, while not as popular as badwater or harvest, are still pretty fun to play.

I have my own post in "Suggestions":
Hi Pandas, i was surfing the wiki and found intersting gamemode, zombie fortress, i think a lot of people in this community would like to play this gamemode, but i am not good with installin' mides on tf2, i can say easier, i am noob with it, so i just posted my suggestion here. What do you pandas think about it?
Here is wiki page: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Zombie_Fortress
Also there are some vids on YouTube, but there are different modifications of this mod.

I vote a yes for the Zombie Fortress suggestion. I played it before and it is a really cool GameMode.

I have some suggestions myself about FF.

- Some Festive don't have critical like the normal for example 'The Festive Crossbow'.
- Also the Festive Eye lander doesn't count heads.
- Bot killer weapons like the normal sniper don't have 450 but the normal 150 dmg when fully loaded.
- And the Cloak and Dagger still doesn't work.

Maybe you can do anything about it idk.
Thanks for reading anyways.

• Agree
Reactions: superyurik1
I vote a yes for the Zombie Fortress suggestion. I played it before and it is a really cool GameMode.

I have some suggestions myself about FF.

- Some Festive don't have critical like the normal for example 'The Festive Crossbow'.
- Also the Festive Eye lander doesn't count heads.
- Bot killer weapons like the normal sniper don't have 450 but the normal 150 dmg when fully loaded.
- And the Cloak and Dagger still doesn't work.

Maybe you can do anything about it idk.o
Thanks for reading anyways.
Also i heard about some problems with Compond, like, you know there are no kritz and etc.

Last edited:
I also got great idea for FF2. We should add freaks to red team, and let him help Red team to fight with enemy. I think about Intellegent Heavy, Spyper and etc. but we must not overpower em' because it would very easy to defeat enemy freaks. I think that the Painis Cupcake can have uber after rage as usual, but also I think dat it would be quite OP. What do you think about it?
P.S. I hink most helpful freaks should have defence bonus, not attack.
P.P.S. It would be quite fun if there would left 2 freaks from both team.

I have my own post in "Suggestions":
Hi Pandas, i was surfing the wiki and found intersting gamemode, zombie fortress, i think a lot of people in this community would like to play this gamemode, but i am not good with installin' mides on tf2, i can say easier, i am noob with it, so i just posted my suggestion here. What do you pandas think about it?
Here is wiki page: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Zombie_Fortress
Also there are some vids on YouTube, but there are different modifications of this mod.

I actually used to play on a server that used the Zombie fortress gamemode, It's a lot of fun playing it and so far I haven't found any gamebreaking bugs on it. the only thing that would be required for a server running that gamemode is some nerf's of some stuff. (I'm taking examples I've seen and stuff I came to think off.) To start off, The sentry. (this is one already used on another server) How those guys nerfed it was to make it a normal lvl 3 sentry but "Smaller". It shoots bullets and rockets but with less dmg and frequency so the zombies actually have a chance to get to the surviviors. (<-- Not sure if I spelled right but I think you understand what word I wrote. xP) and another thing that would be useful is to buff the zombies a little. Increase their movement speed, health and stuff like that. (but not too much.) the reason why I would like that is because of the simple fact that once the surviviors is done with their "Base" they're pretty much immortal. I've seen people destroying those bases tough. but not often.

And I think that's a good idea for a server. Maybe I won't play on it that often but I would play on it a little now and then.
Liked.

And an idea of a server would be:
A modded minecraft server I'm thinking abt the technical/magical line. (Typical Feed-The-Beast style.) an idea of different modpacks would be:

* Direwolf20 pack. Made by the FTB team and played by Direwolf20 on his Let's plays. (I'm currently playing ssp on this. It requires a decent computer to run but It gives a lot of options for stuff to do. (Automation and shizzuh)

* Agrarian skies. Made by and updated by "Jaded cat". A person in the FTB team. (This one might have to be whitelisted.) This is my favourite pack of Modded minecrafts Modded history. It's pretty much a survivial on one special "Sky block" map. due to the mod it has it allows you to build everything as it would be on a normal map. just with a lot more work to get started. (Lets say it like this. I started with some dirt, saplings and a small sandstone (ish) shelter. and I (after some days of playing.) built a nuclear reactor. all starting from le saplings.

*Crash landing. By Iskandar. This pack is Really hardcore survivial. resembles Agrarian skies. except that it's MUCH harder. (I've tried to play this 5 times. died all 5 times. in this one you have more than food to worry abt as in Agrarian skies. you will have the Thirst to go against. increased mobspawns that don't give a shit abt how far away they are. and you will barely even be able to do anything during the night. I usually die as I go outside the shelter you're given to start with. (I recommend turning off "Mobgriefing" on this one. Dem creepers explodes as soon as they take dmg. and there just happened to be some "Liquid Pyrotheum" right outside your base. (Liquid Pyrotheum is kinda like lava. Except its much more hotter and the mobs seems to think its water. Drunkz.

(Remember all of these packs require skillz in automation and mods such as "Thermal expansion" and Tinkers construct and (The most important one in Crash landing and Agrarian skies.) ExNihilo and ExAliquo. (luckily the FTB team made some ingame books that explains and guides you on these maps.

*Blood N' Bones. A pack that I tried once. and It's The most hardcore minecraft pack you can ever find out there. Everything is Nerfed. Tools needs to be crafted using T-construct and getting iron for a pick is a nightmare to figure out. (Figured out that TnT might do the trick tough. but It's recommended to find an alternative way of mining it as TnT is not efficent at all.
You have around 10 days on you before the nightmare begins. A meteorite will crash somewhere on the map. and It's located will be chunkloaded while different mobs will spawn to hunt you down. They're able to mine into your Super secret Underground base. They will be able to build towards your flying home. and they will simply just destroy the walls on your little cabin. I recommend trying this pack if you're looking for a challenge.

And thats all right now, I wrote the packs I've tried and that I think should be good to have on this community.

I can throw IP of a Zombie server, with not very high ping. BTW I think that we should make 1 CP server. (cp_badlands for example)

What about mix halloween server? There would be all halloweens mixed.
P.S. Pootis

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said to Kevin earlier today, would be fun to have a server where everything is in slow-motion.
nah everyone would play sniper, it would be too easy for them and borring for other classes =/

• Agree
Reactions: mermite
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread