Declined Any chance to get unbanned? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouncer85

Hey.. my son love to play on your servers, but is again been banned this time for delaying and something i dont understand what means? he have autisme and are a little mentaly retarted ( might be spelled wrong), he is 15 teen, but only like 7-8 years in his head..

He been really good to go on spectate mode last 2 month like he was told last time.

I didnt know that other rule, printet all the rules out know and will try my best to learn him freak fortress rules.

can you give him just one chance to learn it and unban him tomorrow, not today because i'm at work and cant try to explain it before Tomorow or atleast give him i lower than 1 month ban? Please

really hope you can help me out..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220702-183707_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220702-183707_Samsung Internet.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 43
Please write a new appeal as you didnt follow the appeal Template which you can look at here.
What I ment with "delaying and friendlying", is that Bouncer constantly either stayed at spawn with the "rock paper scissor" (RPS for short) emote out, not actively dealing damage most of the time and overall hindering other teammates by giving the hale more hp, and taking up a classslot, in his case usually spy. Its a bit hard to understand if you dont play TF2 yourself, but I have to decline this appeal. On a sidenote, Rules usually apply to everyone with no exceptions. I would advice you to either teach him the rules completely as you mentioned (which I find very caring of you as a father), or try to distract him with something that doesnt have too many rules and other hindrances for your son's mental conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread