Declined Another Playerro Reportto (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoice

Name: FCV
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:535669816
Where: US JB
What Rule Broken: Baiting with piss
HLSTATSX Links: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=508345
Evidence:
20230917174735_1.jpg

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
im not sure why you would throw jarate near the reds in the first place that but ok buddy
and im supposed to know it would it through a door???? like i thought that a door would block it???? you tell me if you think that when you threw a jarate it would hit people behind a door.

and im supposed to know it would it through a door???? like i thought that a door would block it???? you tell me if you think that when you threw a jarate it would hit people behind a door.
It still does not matter you've been a regular for quite some time now I think you would be smart enough to know not to even throw the jarate at reds even if you think it won't hit them.

• Agree
Reactions: _Black and spoice
It still does not matter you've been a regular for quite some time now I think you would be smart enough to know not to even throw the jarate at reds even if you think it won't hit them.
i think im smart enough to know that physically pee cant go through a door only under it and it still wouldnt drench them so tell me how piss could go through a door.

• Dumb
  • Sad
Reactions: _Black and spoice
Im not going to punish FCV here based on a one time occurence on a screenshot. From what he is saying here it sounds accidental.

@yes but no switch off from that secondary if you cant handle it, choose a different weapon if you cant. if i see another report regarding this behavior i will teamban you for it.

Gonna decline this report based on the fact that i don't believe FCV is deserving of a teamban based on a minor infraction, but please do report it if it happens again.

Reactions: crubf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread