Declined Annexs' Admin App :D (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname: You can just call me Annex :D

- Your age: 22 >.<

- Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73870734

- Your online times: I play everyday starting at about 15:00 (CAT) Until about 8:30 PM (CAT).

- Do you have a microphone?: I Do have one but i never use it..

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Well i was Co - Owner on a friends server ( wasnt Much). But That is it. Also admin on a Garrys Mod Server and a few Minecraft servers.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on?: Do you plan on visiting other servers should you get Admin?: I am mainly on Deathrun Or Dodgeball Servers. I sometime (little bit) Go to War3 and/or Duel. Depending on how i feel. And yes if i need to i will go to other servers to help out.

- Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?:
I do have some Knowledge of sourcemod, I know pretty much the Basics of it

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: Well I feel i have been playing and enjoying Panda for a while now. And during my ride i have noticed many rule breakers and that. I just feel maybe you guys could just use a little helping hand on the team.I belive the server should be happy and peaceful.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.: The first thing is all rules will be followed with respect. They are there for a reason. I am not very fond of rule breakers on servers ( They irritate me). Like every good admin a warning comes first. Of they dont listen after a few warns they will be kicked. After this depending on the offence they might be banned.

Lastly Thanks for reading this. And i would like no nasty things in the comments to me. I don't like those thanks.

Last edited:
I like that application ;) +1

Nice application
Yush! +1

i liked your old avatar better.

Reactions: Didixo
OK after playing with you for a while,
I can say you really deserve that +1.
You are very patient, and friendly.
So it's a +1 from me. and you got a good app and understandable English.

Last edited:
We talked it over today and decided that there were better options available for now. Thank you for applying, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread