Invalid Animekingl admin application for "NY Trade" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redacted._

Your name and/or nickname:
Animekingl or "Anime for short"

Your age:

Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
None

Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:440744491

Your general online times and your timezone
My time zone is Eastern Daylight Time in the U.S and i most times play from 3:30pm to 9:00pm on weekdays and 8:30am to upmost 12:00 pm on weekends. Im generally online on the weekdays and some weekends where im not doing nothing.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I mostly play on NY Trade and familiar with that server but from time to time i play on Pyro Dodgeball servers. I am willing to vist more servers and leave my jurisdiction in case of a really bad report.

Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes absolutely.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
None

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I've recently picked up some sourcemod infomation and i could say I do know how to use it. Anything I do not know i could pick up on.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I could say im very positive in my community I wouldn't do anything intentionally harmful to hurt it and wouldn't want to see anything more than grow it and help make it stronger. I believe I can help make a difference with our community and the people in it. I've seen more and more Cheaters, Harassers, and Micspammers appear in my servers and i would like to do something about it. I may use !calladmin when im there but sometimes they don't show up and i may just have to quit the game and log in later, If i was there I could change that and wouldn't need help.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
The way I would do my job would differ from person to person depending on what they did. If i was for instance dealing with a Micspammer i would let them know to quit mic spamming and also let everyone know to use the mute setting or "voice_enable 0". if they continue I may go onto remove them from the game, If they rejoin and continue to mic spam I would have no choice but to mute him/her for (Ex 2 hours). If I was dealing with a cheater the first step i will take would to be sure he/her is cheating and its not a false report and spectate them for atleast 15 minutes, if I find them to be cheating I would definitely permanently ban them with no warning. I would do the same thing I did with Micspammers to Chatspammers. For the harassers i would absolutely never condome or intentionally indulge the use of racial slurs and continuous harassment either in chat or voice. I would firstly tell them to quit harassing the individual, if they continue i will remove them from the game, if they rejoin just to harass the one person I would give them a temporary Mute/Gag (Ex. 4 hours)

Bans(0)
Comms(2)

Your most recent comm block was 04/23/19, you need to wait 1.5 months after your ban/comm block before applying; which is roughly early June.

If you applying don't forget to tag the staff and since NY Trade doesn't use GameMe, you need to screenshot your play time on the server ( minimum of 3 hours) which can be done by using /rank.

• Useful
  • Winner
Reactions: Matth and ZeroPC
Bans(0)
Comms(2)

Your most recent comm block was 04/23/19, you need to wait 1.5 months after your ban/comm block before applying; which is roughly early June.

If you applying don't forget to tag the staff and since NY Trade doesn't use GameMe, you need to screenshot your play time on the server ( minimum of 3 hours) which can be done by using /rank.
sorry about that i must've miss did the 1.5 month math wait wrong.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1739093251 -My stats

Good Sunday.
Your application has been marked as Invalid for the reason stated above. You may reapply again in about one month, on Saturday 8th of June.

Note:
Next time, in your application, I suggest you to include also sourcebans info and the screenshot about your play time you separately posted above.
Also, if you want to tag admins, tag only the dedicated NY Trade Admins.

Have a good day.

• Useful
Reactions: Redacted._
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread